Reviews for Daughters of Dreams
Luna Libra chapter 22 . 3/25/2010
Wonderful, as always! Somehow, I can see Sagitto and Sagittaria ending up together, maybe just because their names are similar. However, if you were NOT planning to pair them up together, do not do that for my sake…sorry if that sounds vain. I have some more characters, if you want to use them. Feel free to make any changes you want!

Venutia and Saturnina: twin princesses of (insert kingdom's name here). Their mother died when they were little, leaving them with their father, the king (duh :P), who can't even tell them apart. When they are twelve they run away from home when they (for some reason that I'm counting on you to make up is you choose to use these characters) meet the Lightwalkers. They look pretty much exactly the same (blond hair, turquoise eyes)except Venutia (who goes by Venny) wears her hair in a high bun and Saturnina (who goes by Nina) wears her hair in long braids. They are both skilled with a sword.

yeah, that's all. Hope you like them! And by the way, (hypothetically) if Snowette and Stalker had a cub, what would you name/him slash her?
fairies and snapple chapter 21 . 2/19/2010
Long chapters are good. Looking forward to the next one, can't wait to see more of Bluebelle.
Dazed Daisies chapter 21 . 2/18/2010
WoW! This chapter is... a real chapter! Unlike most (or even all) writers on FictionPress, your chapter is actually around well, more than the average 1-3 pages long. YOu are putting a lot of work into this! :) While most writers are producing chapters that are only about 1,0 words each (guilty), you are giving us chapters that are at a real writing standard, so this could actually be published, unlike those of writers who have 3-page chapters (well, i guess they could be published, but you know what I mean!). It takes a good writer to make a long chapter that still makes sense, so my hat is off to you... and this review is really long...

keep writing!

Dazed Daisies
Luna Libra chapter 21 . 2/17/2010
wow! I absolutely love this! It was SO creative how you paired up the Elemental girls with their opposites! It just goes to show the yin yang philosophy does exist! Once again, Karinda and Gemini (along with the other characters) are fabulous! The only thing I wonder is if this is Kojin, how could there be an Atlantis myth? And how could there be an Arabian influence? They are really small things, but I was just wondering. I'm so excited for the next chapter!
ShortInsanity chapter 21 . 2/17/2010
As per usual, a great chapter :) Yay for length and awesomeness! The whole translating scene was admittedly amusing in its own special way. Keep going the way you're going :)
Luna Libra chapter 20 . 1/24/2010
I was wondering who was Lorissa's romantic interest! SO cool that he is from the Dream Realm, it could be like Romeo and Juliet in some way. My favorite number is 7 too! I like Mutare, he's so sweet! You should really publish this when you're done, it's that good! And it won't need a lot of editing. That's what I want to do with mine, but it's going to need a lot of editing, sigh…

You're working on other stories? Awesome! I bet I'll see them in bookstores soon!
fairies and snapple chapter 19 . 1/16/2010
Interesting story. I hope they all meet soon. My favorite (by far) is Belle, and I think that she and Rougesong are really sweet. Please update soon!
Anon Author chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
I'd be sad too. D: You had very good descriptions for the elemental spirits and the orbs was very nice. I will read more.

-Lily :)
Luna Libra chapter 19 . 1/9/2010
OH! I smell sibling rivalry! And over a girl? GASP! Cool, Ariana got a nickname! I bet my nickname would be Ari too, if I HAD a nickname! I wish I did so people wouldn't always pronounce my name wrong! It's Ariella by the way, pronounced R'E'L-uh. I usually try to keep it hidden on the internet, but I don't see the harm because nobody online knows where I live Yay!

Ugh, I hate it when I start talking about myself in reviews! GR…

Well, anyway, I love the dynamic between Cole, Chase, and Ariana! It would be cool if Wreniia and STriker had a little romance going on *Wink, wink* but just a suggestion. I actually have not played Spyro, surprisingly, out of all the videogames I have played. i'm sure I would like it, I'm just hesitant to get into a new series when I've been comfortable with others for so long! Ah, legend of Zelda, I love thee so…

AH! I have to stop talking about myself! I'm so vain, I think this review is about me…
Timothea chapter 18 . 12/31/2009
This story is really great so far. I can't wait for the upcoming chapter.
Luna Libra chapter 18 . 12/30/2009
Wow! You put Karinda and Gemini in SOO SO SO awesomely! I couldn't have done it better myself! I love how you incorporated the Zodiac into Gemini's family name! Sniff, sniff I feel so proud! Thanks for the disclaimer at the end! That was really nice! If you need any more characters feel free to ask! I'm happy to help :)

Poor Sagittaria! Mistress Mayhem is such a hypocrite! She says she wants to help animals, but she tortures them! Seeing Shyea's underwater palace would be totally cool! I bet Jake would feel neglected that he can't go, considering he can't breathe underwater. I love the differences you made between fairies and pixies. When I was little, I was always confused between that, so I told myself that fairies were magical humans with wings and pixies were little magical winged people, but I love it when people make other differences way more creative than mine :P

Do the fairies and pixies have some sort of rivalry? Ooh, if so, that could get messy if they team up in the Dragon Alliance! Oh, and thanks for updating quickly! I know it must be hard, so thanks!
ShortInsanity chapter 2 . 12/29/2009
I love your description and characters. Your writing style is very good, and you have a lot to work with for the plot :) I will definatley keep reading and hope you keep it up. My only advice would be to not leave your readers in the dark for too long. Great story :)
Luna Libra chapter 17 . 12/29/2009
OOH! Awesome chapter! And, guess what! You have just reached the 40,0 words mark, meaning this is officially a novel! Yay! My favorite couple…hm…

I definitely love Snowette and Stalker! But for humans I like Casey and Jake. ok here are my suggestions for the Dragon Alliance (note: you can make any changes you want):

-Karinda, a pixie with lavender hair, dark purple eyes, and very purple glow (she likes purple apparently). She also has purple butterfly wings. She can get kind of pesky and mischievous, but is very loyal and trustworthy, nevertheless.

-Gemini, a dragon hatchling with big, blue, baby eyes that are extremely adorable. He is light green with orange spots (or a different color). Since he's a baby, he is very naive and doesn't fully understand everything that's going on.

And I would put more, but I can't think of anything right now :P

Message or email me at athenagirl7 me if you need any more characters!
Luna Libra chapter 16 . 12/27/2009
Oh! Awesome chapter! Although I suggest you put the prophecies in poem format, just so it would look more, um…prophecy-like. I bet Mistress Mayhem hates Ariana cuz she's an archer! It will be interesting when they meet, that's for sure. Is Wreniia a girl or a dragon? Or is she an aracknivian? Anyway, still awesome!
Luna Libra chapter 15 . 12/12/2009
OH! What's better than a Dragon Alliance? Not a lot! Did you make up Aracknivians?

A werecat, huh? I wonder if it can fly…

I love Striker! I think I have a thing for wolves (he is a wolf, right?).
58 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »