Reviews for Daughters of Dreams
Luna Libra chapter 14 . 12/2/2009
Haha! Blue Belle is such comic relief, although Casey is still my favorite. I love all the dreams! Dreams are fabtastic! oh, animal vs. animal, who will prevail? No, don't tell me! A rat? They're adorable, but I'm not brave enough to pick one up Y-Y

Poor rat :(
Luna Libra chapter 13 . 11/30/2009
Although there wasn't a lot of action in this chapter it was still emosewa (awesome, although you probably figured that out before you even got to this parantheses)!

I wonder whether Cole thinks in backwards language or regular language, hm...

OH! Riddles and prophecies! My FAVORITE! Hehe…funny, I just watched the top ten Riddler Riddles from the old Batman 1966 show, so I'm laughing for no particular reason on the inside because they are all really vague and dumb, and yet Robin seems to get them so easily and…

Ok, going on a Batman tangent here. But great chapter, as always! It's ok about the wait, that just makes the chapter even BETTER when reading it (although that doesn't mean you have to take months to post)!
Luna Libra chapter 2 . 11/7/2009
Cool! You changed the name to Daughters of Dreams, that makes more sense :)
Luna Libra chapter 12 . 10/30/2009
Wow, I did not see that coming. Nice twist! You must of had lots of fun writing this one! I love describing fancy things :)
Dazed Daisies chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
Wow! This is a really good story! Please check out my page, and stories...

I kinda just started, so i barely have anything up yet... but please look! :)
Luna Libra chapter 11 . 10/9/2009
Rocky...Rocky...

Rocky? Is he the guy who knew who Blue Belle and Rougesong were even though they were in disguise?
Luna Libra chapter 10 . 10/3/2009
This chapter is so so so so so so sad. Just one tiny little minor thing though. You...um... capitalized goosebumps. lol, I'm just a nitpicker some times!
Luna Libra chapter 9 . 9/28/2009
AH! Rougesong? Mistress Mayhem's 'son'? That was an unexpected twist! Well, at least I know who the villain is now!
Luna Libra chapter 8 . 9/23/2009
Aw... somehow I feel bad for blue Belle. After all I'm her situation a lot (I mean being uncomfortable in the woods) XD Of course, I don't react quite like that.
Luna Libra chapter 7 . 9/19/2009
HAHA! This chapter's really funny! Glad you found good names for the twins. It would be annoying to have a twin that speaks backwards. Great chapter!
Luna Libra chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
Wait... I don't get it. Is Casey adopted or not?
Luna Libra chapter 6 . 9/1/2009
Ah! This story makes me so jealous! I wish our world was like this one. That would be SO cool!
Luna Libra chapter 5 . 8/26/2009
I like the diversity of all the characters! It's really cool. Elemental Child is my favorite!
58 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4