Reviews for ON HIATUS x That's What She Said
Miss-You-Too chapter 3 . 8/19/2009
Lol, such nice friends she have! I wanna go on a road trip too...
Miss-You-Too chapter 2 . 8/19/2009
Ah! I love it i love it i love it! So originally started thought out and everything! I can so relate with Toni my hair only come out good if i go to the hair dresser and sadly I'm never going to grow from my 5'4 height, le sigh...
CuriousContradiction chapter 3 . 8/14/2009
Definitely one of the more original stories I've read on fictionpress. I think it would be really cool as a book where you could still have the same text but have pictures in the background, like different papers or illustrations or formatting. You also have a fresh style and snappy dialogue. I'm liking this story a lot. :)
Amaury chapter 3 . 8/7/2009
Your characters are so much fun. I really liked this chapter. We got to know everyone a little more.
abcdefgh chapter 3 . 8/5/2009
The character interaction is hilarious.

Chapter's a tad short, isn't it?

Keep writing.
Amaury chapter 2 . 8/2/2009
Amazing chapter. You have such a talent with writing.

Road trip? How exciting. Haha. I can't wait until the next update!
speakeasy-love chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
i have no idea whats going on and i'm thrilled about it!
abcdefgh chapter 2 . 7/29/2009
Oh...road trip! I'm usually not a fan of road trip stories, but the interaction in this chapter between the characters makes me think a road trip would be fun to read. Keep it up with the character development.

Good grammar and interesting characters. However, "jewellery" is misspelled; the correct version is jewelry.
takeabreath chapter 2 . 7/29/2009
Loved it! Haha I have no idea why, but the summary and the prologue remind me of the television show The Real World, or some sort of reality show.

I really enjoyed this chapter, and I did not expect the group to take a road trip! When I read the prologue, I had no idea what to expect, or where you were going to take it but I love the road trip theme!

Hopefully you post the next chapter real soon.

I'll be waiting :)

By the way, good job on this one!
takeabreath chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
this seems really interesting.

it's got me wanting to read more, and figure out where you're going to take this!
abcdefgh chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
Intriguing, but I don't understand how the lists are relevant to the last lines. Keep writing.
Amaury chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
I really like this prologue. It was so unique. I'm excited to read more.