Reviews for Genetics X: Annaleise
Jace Wayland chapter 5 . 1/18/2011
OI, TEH STORIES NOT DONE YET XD How long until you extend?
KillMeForever chapter 5 . 11/11/2009
will there be more? I hope there is more... and i hope there is more on the RP as well... see i follows! haha it's good, u make it seem so plausible and the characters aren't too cheesy or fake, they seem like they could be people i know... so it's very good :)

Keep going!

luffs lea xo
Kanilla chapter 5 . 8/25/2009
Told you I'd read it, and so I did. And I like it- a lot. You needn't worry over anything, if you ask me. I'm very curious to see the whole deal with Anna and Emilee play out, to learn the details since they are absent from the RP thus far.

You did a great job on Sean too! I loved the last chapter when he was scolding her while digging around in her wound, XD.

-Kanilla
NekoRinChan chapter 5 . 8/14/2009
I love Emilee already. :3

And I am glad you love my reviews. :D

Ahh, off to Michigan tomorrow. I hope I can find some internet there...
R. Lauden chapter 1 . 8/9/2009
My sister is named Annaliese. :)

I like the premise of the story. It is full of good ideas. I would show the scene of her father dying, rather than have so much narration. That might help place the character straight into the story.

Maybe you could show her in the house, switching the wash cloth on his head. Then you could slowly start pushing the facts onto the reader.

OR perhaps you could approach the first chapter as a journal. That would be really cool.

"Was that what had happened? Was that why I had not died? Was I becoming something? What would it be?" I like that. It is sudden and like, BAM. And the character never saw it coming, and neither did the reader.

I will have to check out the RP and get some more insight.
J.L. Hastings chapter 5 . 8/9/2009
Review coming right up, my darling!
Sarianna Black chapter 5 . 8/9/2009
yay its letting me do this now.

ILOVEEMILEE! lol

this is such a good story. I love it! keep updating.
J.L. Hastings chapter 4 . 8/3/2009
One review, coming right up!

I really liked this chapter! Poor Anna, getting shot. I'm sure that wasn't pleasant. But hey, at least Sean is being kind of nice now! YAY! Anywho, great job and I can't wait for more! Now...I should probably, eventually, finish my next bit for Aneirun. ;; I'm so lazy...
Sarianna Black chapter 4 . 8/3/2009
This chapter is amazing as always. You're such a good writer! *gushes* lol
NekoRinChan chapter 4 . 8/3/2009
Hooray teamwork! :D I like Sean.

I am really enjoying the story so far. It has captured my interest. And I like Anna. She's a cool character.

Yeah, I am not such an in depth person when it comes to reviews.

But you probably know that by now. xD
NekoRinChan chapter 3 . 7/30/2009
Aw, poor Anna. D: But yay for Aneirun comforting her, even though it was slightly awkward. Haha. I love it!
Oka-Poka chapter 3 . 7/29/2009
sdkajfads Sorry I'm so late to review I fail at being on top of things...hurhur

ANYWAYS.

THAT. WAS BEAUTIFUL.

;o;

But seriously, I love how real you make everything seem. I don't know if it's your style or what (I like that, too), but I like it. I also love the beggining of the first chapter; the explination of everything starting-especially (and I dunno why I liked this so much) the fact that you gave the place where everything started a name. It just made it that much more real to me. :3

I also love seeing Anna's softie side. B'aw

Is there going to be more? I hope there's more. x3

Hearts,

Oka
J.L. Hastings chapter 3 . 7/29/2009
*sniffle* So cute! You rock. _
Sarianna Black chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
Oh, wow, this is so good! Haha, I'm, like, flipping out over the pure genius that this is. I can't wait to read more!
NekoRinChan chapter 2 . 7/29/2009
Ahh! I want to read more, haha. This is all very interesting. :D And Aneirun is a really cool name.