Reviews for Quid Pro Quo
Sweet-Cakesz24 chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
wow i am in love with this poem. i love the vivid imagery you use and the way you write. it's amazing!(:
CuriousContradiction chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
Hello there! It's crazy because I was bored and just looking through the poetry section, and then I checked out the setup and I thought, hey, that's cool, it's the only one I've seen on this site with a setup like mine! Then I read to the bottom, haha. :)

Dang, you really make the set up work in a way that I can't. You owned it. You also had a lot of great lines. I can't describe your tone exactly, but it was a little bit almost... comical at parts, but it was also a little bit... um... seductive? Hahaha, sorry. That was totally the wrong word, but just words like "darling" and things like that set a certain mood. Very nice work. I'm honored to be a word on here. :)

Just wondering, is this supposed to be read a certain way? (Ex. read from left to right or each part separately? I'm just curious about the reason for your structural choices.)
Jhaynee chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
I loved the different writing style. I haven't seen anything like it on this sight, and I praise you for your creative and uniqueness. I really liked this piece, short, sweet, but very entertaining :)