Reviews for Nonny
Icyfire4w5 chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
Even though Nonny might seem childish, she's a creepy genius, believe me.
writergurlLW chapter 1 . 8/9/2009
This story was EXTREMELY good. Though I saw two or three errors in sentence structure and typos, I found that I could easily disregard them because the story was just too good.

I'm guessing the seven year old is both intelligent and naive because she's lived for a much longer time than you tell readers? And what IS she exactly? I'm guessing this is all part of the story's mystery.

Anyway, this story is not only going in my Favorites, but I'm also nominating it for the 2009 Fictionpress Supernatural Awards. You deserve it.
dragonflydreamer chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
I found this from the Roudhouse, but I'm too lazy to post there and mention it ;

Wow, chilling.

I love the character She's so conflicted-she's justa child and doesn't understand everything, yet she's so twisted at heart. It amazed me how much I found myself sympathizing with her, and weirded me out at the same time. I like that I was able to get so much out of that.

The tone was a bit odd, though. At times it sounded like a typical seven-year-old speaking, but at others it sounded more mature. She's obviously not human, but is she exceedingly intelligent? There wasn't much else that implied that.

[I guess, if I’m like a drum, Runt is like a flute. Gliding.] I loved those lines :)

Cheers!

~Sparkles from the Review Marathon (link in profile)
S. M. Saves chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
No, there is obviously something not quite right about Nonny.

This was super creepy. The way she thinks, in such a childlike way, is what makes this story great. If it had been told in the third person, I doubt it would have had the same effect.

Leaving the reader hanging at the end was a nice touch. It leaves us to imagine what she does once she gets out of the coffin. (shivers)

Nice job!