Reviews for you can't do much more than think
Land chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
So fantastically fucked up and morbid. You write beautifully about things which are usually made pretentious and ugly.
Nariki chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
Suicide? Molestation? Do you have a therapist? No? Me either. Wierdos like you are what make me .
Zethoa chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
Holy. Shit.

You deal incredibly well in the incredibly disturbing. Enough said.
WishmiesterBeta chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
This one did make me cry.

I think as bad as the abusive father thing is, it's overused and cliche and whatever other synonyms can be used to say that every other slash writer does, "And then Bobby walked in to the room and Daddy punched him in the face, pushed him to the floor, and raped him." I've only seen abusive mom three or four times, not including my stuff and in my opinion it's a lot more taboo and jarring.

And... yeah.
Pish chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
Simple and vocal. One-shots are definitely your forte.
Miz Mizery chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
I don't know what to say... This simple story, a collab of 22 little chapter-ettes, broke my heart and made me cry. Beautiful, poignant, well-said, and real.
isawashootingstar chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
wait...isn't this 'white'? like, word for word.

so either you're pulling a prank to see who notices, or you just uploaded the wrong thing.

either way, i still like 'white'. it's dark, but it's really good.
KaenaFolcun chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
this is the third work of yours that i have read, i believe. the other one that i love is "like a crow loves the sky". despite its happy ending, it's similar to this one in its hauntingly painful presentation of love and circumstance.

its pretty much a whole storm of aching to read your work, but also so very refreshing; not only the splitting of events, but your language stands out a lot in how its simplistic but also completely effective.

i also love reading your works when i'm in a particularly masochistic and depressed state of mind, its like feeding chowder to a starved Great White :)

Keep up the great work!
StangenBaer chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
I love this...

I want to see more of this, well, stuff like this!
NoRoadsLeft chapter 1 . 10/13/2009
it is beautiful, in some very cruel way. i really like the way you have written it, and how you've portrayed the persons. it's very lovely. it's raw and heartfelt and it affects you, while reading it, something that not a lot of fiction can. amazing.
InnocentKh chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
Oh shoot. That was just...beautiful and unique.

Guh. Very nice story. Flowed beautifully too and very addicting. Couldn't stop myself re-reading XD

Loved this. But am gonna imagine no.22 was a joke. cos otherwise, am well upset mate P

Take care :)
Limited Edition chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
Great flow in the story. It's very easy to read. It's a very refreshing style, but at the same time it's not too disjointed, even though it leaves much to be guessed between the lines, which I like. Good job!
TopKat chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
ouch, ouch, ouch. painful but very real... i liked it but i feel funny about it, because it's so stark and plain.

brilliant as usual, simply in how thought-provoking it was. You paint incest so well... scary but natural, oddly... well, you know what i mean!

I like how he goes from being vulnerable to the aggressor, and neither is better than the other - both are heart-wrenching. Poor Joshua.

Child-abuse, but never stereotypical. i love that when i read something you've written, i know it will never resemble anything i've read before.

Katie.
L H Shey chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
This was sad and disturbing and beautiful. I loved it. I especially loved the way you presented it. These twenty-two snippets were probably more revealing than a single story could have been.
whippoorwillwoe chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
oh, love, this is so perfectly painful.

i love the way you broke it up.

glimpses reveal the most, it does seem.