Reviews for Rind
Annabel Wynters chapter 33 . 9/12/2009
AW! yay they got their happily ever after! I can't believe Kellan actually smiled! That was perfect.
Tuesday Morning 423 chapter 33 . 9/10/2009
I enjoyed reading your tale here. Very unique and engaging. Very interesting premise throughout the story. As I read it, I found there were places where I would have really liked to have a better understanding of the back story. There were so many fascinating details that I would have enjoyed being fleshed out. IMHO it would really strengthen the story to bring those out a little more clearly to the reader.
Angelfield chapter 25 . 8/25/2009
I do hope you continue both this and your Rise story. Sorry that I didn't review chapter-by-chapter; I though it might get a little overwhelming. .'

But yes, you're stories are absolutely brilliant, and I anticipate future chapters.
Annabel Wynters chapter 25 . 8/24/2009
Aww, poor Adotre! but now he has a mate, I feel almost bad for Kellan, almost. His temper almost ruined everything!
amayaShadow chapter 25 . 8/21/2009
Truly talented!
Annabel Wynters chapter 20 . 8/6/2009
haha, I really liked your recent updates! This story's getting good! I can't wait for more! Adotre, by far, is my favorite next to Kellan. I feel sorry for Gustin though!
Annabel Wynters chapter 10 . 7/31/2009
OMG! I love this story! but I'm onfused about that one chapter 'crime and punishment' did he just butt rape him? or what was he doing? It said he was hitting him but with the positioning with Gustin on Kellan's lap, I don't get it!

But this is an absolutely awesome story! I can't wait for more!
22 | « Prev Page 1 2