Reviews for Sounds So Sweet
PsychoPudding chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
That was really, really disturbing and just weird in general and...wow...just...yeah...
Jensi chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
Very disturbing and twisted, but somehow when it is this well written it completely works. Good job!
evancalous-lavelle chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
It was so enticing, I was dying to read more. It was disturbing and dark, yet so full of lust and passion that it is hard to resist. It was magical. x
Supersam1906 chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
i dont read these kinds of stories, but my friend insisted i did read this one, and i have to say good job! it kept me interested and it was very well written! XD keep it up
Seth Sandwhisper chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
This was awesome although the end did not quite fit the story. He had been angry because she ran away about... twelve times and now it's all 'happy end'?
CoHOCD chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
Okay, I just have to say something. This is really creepy, my name is Ashley, and my sex addicted older brother who attempted to rape me one time (and is now in the looney bin)... Well, his name is Matthew. Woah! I read that he called her Ashley, and I'm like, "WOAH!", then when she said his name was Matthew, I'm like, "DOUBLE WOAH!"
Dani Blade chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
ur right Freud would have field day with that! lol. it was good. nice job!
Angevin chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
Damn...this was very very intense. As disturbing as it was, I didn't once click away from the page or give up on reading it. It totally captivated me. Great job.
MiZZ SaHurr chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
Wow, this is sad...really sad. My heart breaks for Laura, poor Laura for being so traumatized, and Matthew, he really needs help...Freud would have a field day, no doubt...
jayyy chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
...

Very seriously perturbing, but well written all the same.

Amazing really.