Reviews for The Bathroom Floor
tonight we bloom chapter 1 . 11/17/2009
this is strong and powerful. i know a lot of us can relate, i sure did, and it was beautiful in its real, honest description.
SeriesMakers'2 chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
That was deep and good, as usually. Keep it up!
jAsMiNeLoVeStWiLiGhT chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
I really don't know what to say.

It's not like I haven't done that before, so I can't say that I'm looking down my nose at you.

You are such a great person- gorgeous inside and out.

Please don't do anything . . . .

You're scaring me, Catherine.
Cheyenneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
I love you Catherine.

I hate that you think so down of yourself.

Why can't you see the true amazing you that so many people adore? I know I adore about everything about you. Remember? When me with you it was like a me explosion, i ould completely be me, not have to be shy first then warm up to you, but NO right off the bat!(: And your thin, pluss who wants to be a skinny bitch with nothing..? HAHAHA, not me. I would never ever in my life want to be skinny, I wanna be average, well figured, not SKINNY! Your absolutely amazingly outrageously beautiful. I don't care if I sound homophobic right now. I don't know you, but we also haven't been friends for the longest time either. Which i just don't get how in the world that -hee. Catherine Elaine, your amazing i don't care what anyone says. You have to learn to ignore what others think, its hella hard but it is so worth it in the long like that try to make you, you today and you can't let them win, you can let them tear you down. & another thing you should know. The friends that don't treat you right in life you GOTTA LET GO, you don't have to be a bitch to them and hate them and ignore them, but they can tear you down, break you, make you hurt yourself and you DO NOT WANT THAT! their onot worth it if all they want to do is tear you down & hurt you, cause there is always someone out their WAY better than them. I'm not going to say i know everything tht is going on with you, but thats not the point. Catherine Elaine, I love you and i never wanna let you go. Your an amazing person/friend/daughter/human being. Don't ever think so badly ever yourself cause that is not you!It mightbe corny and i don't know what your think of this but. TALK TO GOD! & if you need a friend to help you with that, ask one, i am always here, always. & I'll always try my hardest to help you out and be a damn good friend to you! I LALALALA LOVE YOU!
lymli chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
I can relate this everyday, it's sad but the most of girls dislike themselves.

great poem.
Written WriterXo chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
Wow...you have me at a loss for words...

This is so...raw? Powerful? Deep? Honestly, I don't know how to describe this...

Overall, you do have a talent for writing. So keep writing! :)