Reviews for When the tears speak
Phooey Cheese chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
Wow: absolutely beautiful!
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
"Even it’s so faraway, it sounds heartbroken."... "Even though it's so far away"

"If there’s winters, there’s a sun too"... I would say "If there's a moon" because that's the opposite of sun. Winter is the opposite of summer.

I like this piece. I think it's one of your best. It's heartfelt and full of emotion and you describe it wonderfully.

PS If you're bored check out the Review Game and/or its Review Marathon (links in my profile).
Lilja Ruusu chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
Beautiful! I can't pick any favourite lines because they were all good, so I'll just favourite the poem! Well, really it's a song! :)
Isca chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
"It sounds heart-broken." I like this line - the idea that a 'cry' can sound 'heart-broken' is very powerful - good use of personification.

"It's everything you feel. Nothing you can say." Good. You describe the ineffability of pain quite well here. I also really enjoyed the 'empty heart' imagery - it was very vivid.
The Reverse Edge Blade chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
That's a very sweet poem! I really liked your message and how you portrayed the feelings! There wasn't much rhyming as I could see, but it was still a pleasure to read.

I guess I can learn something from you when it comes to setup! Keep at it, you're good as always!

The Reverse Edge Blade