Reviews for Voiceless In The Wind
Dandy352 chapter 2 . 12/25/2012
It think it has a lot of potential :)
Princess Of Perfection chapter 2 . 9/26/2011
LeaveThePieces,

I just got your message and was going to reply, but I figured that I would read this first and then just leave a review. This is a very interesting story with a terrific plot line. So far, I think you have done really well putting it all together. I would absolutely love to read the rest of the story if you ever feel like posting the rest. How do you come up with such interesting plot lines? Do they just come to you randomly? Anyway, I would love it if you updated.

PrincessOfPerfection
SecretPassion chapter 2 . 5/1/2011
I think I remember reading this on Inkpop, i would say what i read but if im right i dont want to ruin it for other readers.
RomanticGirl17 chapter 2 . 3/7/2011
i'm so happy! you reposted this story ) i love it so much )

i got really frustrated when you took it out )) i hope you get well soon )
Neivegirl22 chapter 2 . 3/4/2011
this made me cry i can't believe you stopped it right there is there anyway you can make it longer please.
Kinjirareta Ai chapter 2 . 2/23/2011
Awesome! I love it! I really wanna see what happens next!
charliej chapter 3 . 1/30/2010
wow! so intense! great feeling too!
RomanticGirl17 chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
HI, i would like to know what the original version was (the last chapter i think). I super love your story, and i can relate with Carly, because, just like her, singing is everything to me. I would like to thank you for making this story. I liked it so much, and for almost every chapter, i cried. i really really like your story... Thank you so much. and keep up the good work. :-)
Knowledge is Power chapter 16 . 1/11/2010
loved it
ASingleRavensCry chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
You are a phenomenal writer. You're story captivated me from the very first chapter, and I was ecstatic to finally read a story with depth. The characters were amazing, and just when I thought I had the plot figured out, something else happened that left me breathless. I've read both this story and your sequel, and I implore you to continue. Your writing has inspired me to finish one novel I had been woking on (it was for nanowrimo) and to write another one. I've been meaning to, and this story was just the push I needed. Thank you, thank you, thank you!
Scarlet Dawn chapter 16 . 1/6/2010
Wow. Awesome story. I really need a sequel! XD
Knowledge is Power chapter 5 . 1/5/2010
gud
3DarkGoddess3 chapter 17 . 1/4/2010
I really enjoyed reading this story. I'm glad it worked out for them.
waterfall of words chapter 5 . 1/3/2010
how long will cassie make it being carly's friend?

awe, matt. he's a good boy.
waterfall of words chapter 4 . 1/3/2010
ah geez, you've got me all teared up.

what the hell kind of friends did she have anyway? sounds like worthless ones.
137 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »