Reviews for Autumn
bvwpeanut chapter 2 . 8/12/2009
Great chapter! I loved it!
spacebound chapter 2 . 8/12/2009
Hey. :) I don't know why you don't have any reviews yet. This is still good. It's cute. I like the way they're in love but not ... raunchy, is the best word I can come up with at the moment. It's cute. I also have a couple theories about what happens to her that's a tragedy, but I won't say anything in case I'm completely off. But it's fun to guess, anyway.

-Lizzy
morticiansdaughter13 chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
You should write of it. It is really good. L.O.V.E. it! love by infinty its
bvwpeanut chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
This story is cute! I like the dialogue and I'm eager to find out what happens next. I can tell something exciting is going to happen. I can really feel friendship between Hazel and Autumn, as well as Autumn and Cameron. Write more :)

~Brooke
spacebound chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
I like this story because of the way you set a nice, normal tone - because it becomes drama later, right? It's a good way to make us wonder what will go wrong. The romance is cute and I like Hazel; she seems pretty cool.

I think that maybe their dialogue seems a little too proper for normal teenagers. I don't know if you intended for it to be that way, but it sort of stuck out to me, along with the dialogue punctuation, which was a little off (I can explain it if you want to message me. ] I'm nice, I swear).

But yeah. I like it. I'm really interested in seeing what you do next.

-Lizzy