Reviews for Icy Shores
ilovedystopia chapter 4 . 5/28/2015
I love this so much! i want your reviews because the thing that brought me here were your insightful reviews and your AMAZING stories! YOU RULE!
supersaiyanx chapter 5 . 8/14/2012
An amazing story - it really had me enthralled!
I hope you update this very soon.
Binkybaby chapter 5 . 6/3/2012
update fast! I loved it.
The Pixie One chapter 5 . 5/19/2012
I really liked reading your story its something different to werewolves and vampires lol. i really hope you update soon! Kia and Aric really make me laugh, i couldn't stop reading! :D
Silencia chapter 5 . 5/1/2012
Amazing story, a true gem on this sit indeed! I started reading and I just couldn't stop until I reached the very end! This story has such a good start and so much potential, it ignites the flame of my inner-fangirl/lover of stories, so I am forced to admit, I am in love with your story

I eagerly await to read more as you update :)

Grtz Silencia
literal.semicolon chapter 5 . 11/28/2011
You have no idea how delighted I was to see that this story had been updated! Of course, there are a few spelling errors, like "Severe" which means strict or harsh should be "sever" which means to break or cut. :) Just one minor thing you did a couple times.

But other than those, YAY!

(I've been running out of things to do/read online.)
DorkExpress chapter 5 . 11/27/2011
Oh, now that was a rich chapter. Short but very informative. Or so I think... Anyway, how is it that she summoned him? I think I have to go back and read it from the beginning...

XOXO
the poison apple chapter 4 . 10/6/2011
Oh no. I love your story but i don't want to write mine anymore :( They're TOO alike. TOO much so. But my idea was completely original I swear *sniff sniff* even though I just started writing it.

I think I'll read yours after I'm done with mine 'cause otherwise I'll start imagining scenarios from your story in mine. Cheers!
the poison apple chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
OMG! Your story and mine are so alike! I had no idea!

I was too lazy to log in but that's my pen name up there.

Wow, I'm amazed. But I love your story so far :)
Genato chapter 4 . 5/27/2011
can't wait what you write next. it's good, what you've written so far. but no strong personalities yet adn stuff.
literal.semicolon chapter 4 . 3/18/2011
AH! THERE ISN'T ANYMORE!

Oh, well... you'll post again soon, right?

There were a few places where you left periods out-run-ons and such are not very easy on the eyes.

Otherwise, it was pretty good.

No offense intended, but it does sound the teeniest bit cliché. I do that a lot, though, so no worries!
literal.semicolon chapter 3 . 3/18/2011
It wasn't boring. In fact, it was a pretty good hook. Now I want to read the rest of the story. _

Anyway, I've been reading boat-books lately (Moby-Dick before Christmas, then "The Wreck of the Titan," "Pirates," and "Beyond the Spectrum," all three by Morgan Robertson) so stories like this are getting easier for me to picture in my head.
literal.semicolon chapter 2 . 3/18/2011
Whee! Creepy mer-man! Haha I really like the story; you've got great imagery, but your grammar is a little lacking.

Where it says, "Father and her met," it should say "She and Father met." And describing phrases, such as "unlady like" would be joined with a hyphen. Besides that, you're doing well.

-sigh- I always like a story with a creepy love-interest. don't ask why b/c I don't know.

I know you recently finished my story and didn't review. Only four people have Story-alerts to it, and only one is from Canada. :P

But that's ok, as long as you enjoyed it (and didn't skip chapters. I hate it when people do that!).
Sarah chapter 4 . 3/14/2011
AH! Sajilaa! AMAZING story ! I loove it! write more! and I cant wait to see you tommrow! :)
DorkExpress chapter 4 . 2/22/2011
I like your story... it's stony love. I don't know, I'm !

keep it goong, ill he waiting for the mext chapter!

XOXO