Reviews for Max and Ruby's Bucket List
anonymous whore chapter 2 . 6/1/2017
casually wants smut
previous reviewer chapter 2 . 5/7/2010
so i'm begging you quite desperately at this point to keep writing this story. Its been a fair few months since your last update, and I'm sure I'm not the only person eargerly awaiting to read more.

Update please?
oHriginal chapter 2 . 11/4/2009
oo i like the copyright thing at the end.

i love this story

and haven't reviewed it in ages. in fact, i think you wrote this chapter ages ago but I haven't checked any fictionpress updates in over 4 months :(

great chapter though!

i love max
Jessiquie chapter 2 . 10/22/2009
naww This is so cute!

I love it, its so simple and yet its not. Cliched in some parts, but then again whats not these days? And no one ever said cliche was bad really... sorry I'll stop rambelling now. Anyways this story is starting to get really intrifuing, can't wait to see where you take it from here!
Ashlee Pond chapter 2 . 9/22/2009
You write wonderfully and the story is really drawing me in. Great character description and interaction. Update soon.
Narq chapter 2 . 9/19/2009
Haha, this is hilarious, I love this so much... you write well and I envy the way you make characters jump to life!

Sorry for not giving any constructive critism, I will try to do it next time :)

Narq.
funsize chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
omgosh its changed! i think i like this version more PLEASE update!
Narq chapter 2 . 9/15/2009
this is good.. i still liked it!
Mintiee chapter 2 . 8/31/2009
i really enjoyed this chapter. i found it really funny and entertaining, i can't wait to see what happens next. it was good to get a little description in this one which was what was really needed. i cant wait to read more, please update soon.

-M.
CassandraStacy chapter 2 . 8/26/2009
I did in fact catch the reference to The Princess Diaries. However, I've never seen Death of a Salesman, so I missed that! lol. O . . . the Bucket List has caused them to move in with each other. Moving in with one another could be detrimental to their friendship (but work in favor for a ROmance!) Most funny part of this chapter was the fly getting stuck in his (now ex) girlfriend's lipgloss and said reaction. I was cracking up!

Cassandra
CassandraStacy chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
You used the word Awesomesauce! You basically rule. For some reason the title reminds me of Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist. It has a very nice ring to it. I love how Max teases her about the so-called ultimate prank. I look forward to seeing what they added to their bucket list!

Cassandra
melaniekbeatrice chapter 2 . 8/24/2009
And establish the dynamics between the duo you did. VERY well, might I add. You make my 'work' look like garbage! I love this. Full out love it. I'm upset that there's no more to read! I'm so glad I decided to go ahead and read it, and I can't wait to see an update.

It's just so entertaining, and you keep the reader's attention all the way through. More often than not, I find my mind drifting while I'm reading things on FictionPress because there is just no intrigue. Not here, my friend, not here. I love this.

I have absolutely no concrit - just oodles and oodles of praise!

Update soon!

-Point.
melaniekbeatrice chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
This intrigues me. Admittedly, I did not find the title appealing the first time I saw it (which was a while ago), and so I did not bother. But I saw you advertise again in The Bar at The Roadhouse and figured, eh, why not? I like it. It is well written and realistic and I am going to continue.
somniorum chapter 2 . 8/24/2009
Oh gee. That was phenomenal! Seriously. I can't even come up with any criticism- constructive or otherwise- it's just that awesome! Wonderful job!
Mintiee chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
This sounds like a really good plot so far. I like how it was based on the Bucket List, coz i loved that film.

Your characters seem to have a good relationship so far, and anything could happen. You need a bit of description but that can always come later.

You've got a really well developed writing style, which basically means that it was really well written, good grammar, spelling etc

So far, really good start. I'm hooked.

-M.

Pay it forward to : Do I laugh or cry. Thanks :)
32 | Page 1 .. Last Next »