Reviews for Enough
Demyx Lover chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
This is so relatable, I love it.
TJToxic614 chapter 1 . 9/1/2009
I think this is my favorite. X-] I love it.

I think...'cause maybe I can kind of relate to it?

Anyway...it's super good.
May Elizabeth chapter 1 . 8/27/2009
Wow. This is extremely powerful. I think everyone has felt this way. I like when the narrtor realizes that he is not good enough for her.
Luna Turner chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
-"You're so impossible to pleasure,"... "You're so impossible to please,"

-"Never it's enough, never."... this should probably be "Never is it enough, never."

-"I'll be the winner of your game love."... this sounds kind of awkward. If you're meaning the love is a game, it should probably be "love game." and if you're calling the person love, then it should be "game, love."

These were the errors that really popped out to me, but other than that, I really liked it! I love the concept you incorporated. It's very relatable, and the way you phrase things make it original.

Great job.

Yours truly,

Luna Turner
Hollis Winter-Summers chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
I liked it alot, especially the first verse and the verse that goes like

"Nice touch, Cold breath, Start over,

you're so predictable to make it,

nothing's more than one night."

Very good song, I could hear it in my head!
Isca chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
"And everyday I die." I really liked this line. It's as though we begin to die the moment we're brought into this world. That's pretty darn powerful. I like how this line connects to the idea of 'time,' as well.
Unique1952 chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
Wow! You've done an excellent job of expressing your emotions in this piece!

I don't give a damn,

fuck you like this,

you aren't enough to be my half.

it's too enough to make it right.

Very, very powerful lines!

I truly enjoyed reading this and again, I think that you did an excellent job of conveying your emotions.

Again, nice work.
The Reverse Edge Blade chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
This was a really nice poem! It'll go in my favorites!

I really liked how your voiced your feelings, and how you made the setup. Your theme was excellent and you wrote the poem really well! It was repetetive, but it was put at the right place, so that just made it better! Keep at it!

The Reverse Edge Blade
musicgirl94 chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
Ok, so this is an amazing song and I totally get where it's coming from too

You are a really good writer

Also, I have written a lot of songs and you should totally check them out sometime :)