Reviews for Leap Of Faith
addicted-2-blood chapter 1 . 8/17/2005
WHY APOLIGISE?ITS FANTASTIC!ACURATLY DESCRIBED AND COMPLETLY CIRCLE LIKES WRITING-ZAK
Livin-2-Sing chapter 1 . 2/23/2005
Hey, I love your story! it really is true...i am one of thoes out siders in gym...all the plastic people are always snickering, and making rude comments, well, i love it!
Hymn OL chapter 1 . 3/11/2004
M.. I liked it. I didn't see any glaring errors that shocked me out of the 'reading spell' either, so it was well written. You obviously write well, so... would you care to review my story and tell me what you think, honestly? It's the only story I have posted at the moment, so... Anyway, good job.
SecondQueen chapter 1 . 5/13/2002
I hated gym class for that. It was always a group activity and the class still leaves a bitter feeling. You knew exactly what happened in gym and the teacher's indifference and actual satisfaction at the outsider's fear and I'm sorry you did. If anyone has to remind me of that, though, I'm glad it is an incredible writer like you. Keep writing, that was beautifully done.
Fire Adept of the North chapter 1 . 4/20/2002
Wow. That was... amazing. I too have been a victim of the popular people. "Prep" is the term we give them. I've always wondered, why do they do it to us? Why do they hate us? Is it because of jelousy? What could it be? They seem to assume that I am intelligent, but they don't care. They seem to think that the physical world is so important, that they blind out the mental and spiritual worlds. and those two are far more beutiful than the first. Most "Preps" say they are good Christians, but they focus entirely on what to do if they are persecuted for their faith. Hipocrites. They are the ones persecuting us for our love of thought, our love for things outsinde the sheild of ignorance. Maybe that's why they hate us. We of "The Circle" are the only ones that can penetrate the sheild and think outside of common man.

Sorry, but I had to review your stunning story, which reminds me of many of my own.
BD chapter 1 . 11/24/2001
Awsome! You are a great writer! Once I figure out how to use the favorites list your fanfics are going on it!

-BD
Nicole Sabatti chapter 1 . 7/24/2001
Nicely done _ I can completely identify with the feelings and emotions of the main characters. As always, this was well written and your fantastic ability to use language to bring forth the emotions faced by the characters really came through. Sorry it took so long for me to review _
Hellcat Mercada chapter 1 . 5/10/2001
wow. that's all i can say. oh, and now i feel depressed too. Thanks a lot Icey!

~Kes (FyreMaiden42)