Reviews for Rough Diamond
CreativeChick233 chapter 5 . 2/21/2011
Okay..

you need to update...IMMEDIATELY!

Sad to see Jason and Nate friendship end like that.. :/.

Can't wait to see what happens with him and Kieran though :).

UPDATE SOON!
zoo-bie chapter 6 . 2/20/2011
Somehow I get all awkward when I'm about to review really good stories. They're just so utterly perfect, and despite how much I love them, I know I can never do them justice. I still wanted to let you know that I consider this one of those perfect, and just as perfectly written, stories that I love, and that I will be deliriously happy when we are given another chapter. Lots of appreciation and thanks!
SassyGrl chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
Hope you didn't give up on this!
Madame Penguin chapter 6 . 2/10/2011
Wow talk about major drama, but why does it seem like a lot of the submissive main characters seem too weak on their own? I'm like waiting for Nate to suddenly grow some confidence, freak out, and totally change himself just to spite everyone and drag Stephanie with him haha. By the way, I love her name. I don't get to see many stories use that name for girls and I start squealing everytime you use it (mostly because it is my real name and it makes me happy to see it instead of some crazy made up one).
raravis chapter 6 . 2/3/2011
I love this story so much. Kieran is such an interesting character and I can't wait to learn more about him and Nate. I really, really hope you update again because I am dying to find out where you take this story. It is just so good. Thanks for writing something this awesome!
timi chapter 2 . 1/6/2011
This is definately getting intresting
timi chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
This is getting an intresting story. Onto the next chapter
andnobodysmokes chapter 6 . 1/2/2011
I'm intrigued so far; I can't quite figure out where this story is going. Looking forward to clearing up some of the mystery, though :)

thanks for updating!
roses blooming chapter 6 . 12/13/2010
Oh the drama! Excited to see how you resolve this!
pradlee chapter 6 . 12/6/2010
This is quite intriguing; I keep getting the feeling that Kieran is a vampire (or other supernatural being) behind the disappearances. (And was he using Luke as a replacement for Nate?
Kobashiftw chapter 6 . 11/3/2010
You're lucky that you reminded me that a dead Xephia can't review or you would be in trouble...and ARG the suspense is killing me. I hope you can handle having a persons death on your hands. HOW CAN YOU NOT TELL US MORE ABOUT HIS PAST ;_; but I guess I kinda like the suspense...and I guess I can handle it cause those two crazies finally kissed lol. Oh and I LOVE STEPHANIE. lol Can't wait for the next chapter. D
00000000000000000000000000000 chapter 6 . 10/28/2010
this is fabulous! Kieran has such a dangerous sexy edge to him _ Hope you update again soon!
Sweela chapter 6 . 10/21/2010
I really love your story!
Yellow Cotton Hat chapter 6 . 10/20/2010
AMAZING!

O:
freak4hitsugaya chapter 6 . 10/20/2010
Thanks for updating! :)

i was waiting forever for this :D

love you story and characters especially Nate and Kieran...

i would be great if Kieran joined Nate for the movie

hope you update soon