Reviews for Rough Diamond
magnanimousSquirrel chapter 6 . 11/21/2011
You leave us hangin' when we're just gettin' to the action. :P

I like the story. More please?
magnanimousSquirrel chapter 5 . 11/21/2011
What a jerk! Jason, that is. Kieran can do whatever he wants.
magnanimousSquirrel chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
This is going to be fun. :)
The 32nd Flavor chapter 6 . 11/21/2011
I love your story :) Please update soon!
my infectious smile chapter 6 . 10/8/2011
I hope you come back and continue this eventually...I'm so intrigued about Kieran and these feelings. And about Jason as well. Would love to read more!
ranchan-akari chapter 6 . 8/15/2011
Interesting! I wonder what happened at that mysterious wedding, and who exactly Kiernan is. Jason seems like an asshole, but you feel totally bad for Nate and Stephanie. ;_; Please update again soon!
TheSenileDon'tKnowHowToFly chapter 6 . 5/6/2011
gr! write more damnit! lol *Subscibes*
TheSenileDon'tKnowHowToFly chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
interesting start.
anotherveryveryverydeadaccount chapter 6 . 5/1/2011
Please please please please PLEASE continue with this! I do love it O so very much :'( Would be very sad to see it end so abruptly. :'( Cause it's been awesome so far :D

Ayjayssis x
Amyathia chapter 6 . 4/11/2011
I just managed to finish reading all the chapters so far, and I've got to say I think this story is amazing. I hope you put up a new chapter some time soon )
Curs3dAngel chapter 6 . 3/22/2011
Kieran's weird...but awesome. o.O
Curs3dAngel chapter 5 . 3/22/2011
Damn, this is so sad. But I - maybe I'm a sadist or something, but I /love/ parts like these, because it adds drama to the story, and I love that! :D But I hope they make up soon. What's next with Kieran and Nate?
Handsome Devil chapter 6 . 3/21/2011
I remember reading this a long time ago. Chapter 6 is new to me though! They kissed!

Throws confetti!

Lmao.

Being honest, however, Kieran is hella creepy. I would run far far away & tell my mom and hide under the covers with her forever...not even kidding.

I hope he's not a stalker/homicidal/psychotic...because he really seems like it.

That IS certainly away to fully capture someone's attention...maybe not the best way, but definitely a way.
brightsun89 chapter 6 . 3/4/2011