Reviews for Rough Diamond
TheSenileDon'tKnowHowToFly chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
interesting start.
anotherveryveryverydeadaccount chapter 6 . 5/1/2011
Please please please please PLEASE continue with this! I do love it O so very much :'( Would be very sad to see it end so abruptly. :'( Cause it's been awesome so far :D

Ayjayssis x
Amyathia chapter 6 . 4/11/2011
I just managed to finish reading all the chapters so far, and I've got to say I think this story is amazing. I hope you put up a new chapter some time soon )
Curs3dAngel chapter 6 . 3/22/2011
Kieran's weird...but awesome. o.O
Curs3dAngel chapter 5 . 3/22/2011
Damn, this is so sad. But I - maybe I'm a sadist or something, but I /love/ parts like these, because it adds drama to the story, and I love that! :D But I hope they make up soon. What's next with Kieran and Nate?
Handsome Devil chapter 6 . 3/21/2011
I remember reading this a long time ago. Chapter 6 is new to me though! They kissed!

Throws confetti!

Lmao.

Being honest, however, Kieran is hella creepy. I would run far far away & tell my mom and hide under the covers with her forever...not even kidding.

I hope he's not a stalker/homicidal/psychotic...because he really seems like it.

That IS certainly away to fully capture someone's attention...maybe not the best way, but definitely a way.
brightsun89 chapter 6 . 3/4/2011
love it!
whisperypath chapter 6 . 2/28/2011
SO AWESOME :D

Update soon please!
CreativeChick233 chapter 5 . 2/21/2011
Okay..

you need to update...IMMEDIATELY!

Sad to see Jason and Nate friendship end like that.. :/.

Can't wait to see what happens with him and Kieran though :).

UPDATE SOON!
zoo-bie chapter 6 . 2/20/2011
Somehow I get all awkward when I'm about to review really good stories. They're just so utterly perfect, and despite how much I love them, I know I can never do them justice. I still wanted to let you know that I consider this one of those perfect, and just as perfectly written, stories that I love, and that I will be deliriously happy when we are given another chapter. Lots of appreciation and thanks!
SassyGrl chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
Hope you didn't give up on this!
Madame Penguin chapter 6 . 2/10/2011
Wow talk about major drama, but why does it seem like a lot of the submissive main characters seem too weak on their own? I'm like waiting for Nate to suddenly grow some confidence, freak out, and totally change himself just to spite everyone and drag Stephanie with him haha. By the way, I love her name. I don't get to see many stories use that name for girls and I start squealing everytime you use it (mostly because it is my real name and it makes me happy to see it instead of some crazy made up one).
raravis chapter 6 . 2/3/2011
I love this story so much. Kieran is such an interesting character and I can't wait to learn more about him and Nate. I really, really hope you update again because I am dying to find out where you take this story. It is just so good. Thanks for writing something this awesome!
timi chapter 2 . 1/6/2011
This is definately getting intresting
timi chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
This is getting an intresting story. Onto the next chapter
204 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »