Reviews for My Bishounen Highness
IAmJuliexoxo chapter 20 . 10/21/2013
Yey for Mitsu Ai Raburabu! Parfait! haha xD
I'm getting addicted to your story so far! It's a really light read as opposed to the previous fics I've had. Keep posting!
I'm just a person now read 66 chapter 1 . 9/5/2013
DAFUQ? BROTHER"S BRIDE?
Wohoo chapter 44 . 9/5/2013
Omg i cant believe you finally updated! Yes! :) Do you think you can add a recap because I havent read this in a long time
Kay Avanti chapter 43 . 1/7/2013
Hope you update soon! I'll give you my real thoughts in the next chapter.
Sakura Reyna chapter 43 . 9/14/2011
Tohru’s confession to her father is bittersweet….and it’s also making me cry! You really should consider turning this into an authentic shoujo manga, it really reads like one! (T_T)

Wow…Sorry old man, but sometimes feelings can’t be controlled!

WTF? He sounds like the snobbish Uruha-kun!

And just like Uruha, his mood changes the environment entirely…jeez…

ANCHOVY? (XD) *tears come out of her eyes* Deja-vu, indeed!

*drops two dozen Chocolate and strawberry flavored Pocky for you*

*and some chocolate chip cookies* WANT MORE! ( :
Sakura Reyna chapter 42 . 9/14/2011
LOL…Touya’s story made me laugh and cry at the same time…

A worldwide recession? That’s kind of like what we’re in now, right?
Sakura Reyna chapter 41 . 9/14/2011
I loved Tohru and Touya’s scene at the beginning…Demo…is that really a good idea, Touya-kun? I sense complication here!

LOL Evil-eyed Bara has an evil aura…KOWAI….

XD the Death Note reference! LMAO!

“He must be unconsciously using music as an outlet of feelings,”—yappari…

Oi, Bara-san, who are you calling a dummy?

Mahjong is Chinese chess or checkers, right?

Sugoi…that entire chapter was just sugoi!
Myst469 chapter 40 . 5/27/2011
Yappari! It was Touya and not Uruha!

I think Touya and Aika make a cute couple but still, I'm a Tohru x Uruha fan *nods*

demo...what will happen to Touya? And yay! Tohru is safe!

Update pleaseee! Onegai shimasu! Onegai shimasu!
jasminetea apres midi chapter 40 . 3/11/2011
This chapter might have been long but your writing didn't bore me. I really enjoyed this chapter. It was really intense. I bet Uruha would be jealous if he found out Touya kissed Tohru. Haha

Speaking of Touya, I hope Aika finds him in time. He was so noble and heroic in this chapter. I hope he makes it out alive in the next chapter.
Sakura Reyna chapter 40 . 3/11/2011
Many things came to light for me in this chapter. I'm glad Tohru's gonna be okay. Please update again soon!
Bubbley chapter 39 . 2/5/2011
Oh my god! Tohru's kidnapped? Cuz of Bara? Yuusuke is so scary. I don't want anyone to die! Uruha save her hayaku! .

And seems like Touya and Aika have something going on. They're make a cute couple I think.

Also Bara's drink reminded me of the glasses guy in prince of tennis, LOL! hellguck choco ftw! and Umi spoke "aigoo".. is he supposed to be korean?

Please update when you got time. i understand you cuz i'm busy also. :)
Sakura Reyna chapter 39 . 1/21/2011
I am also on the maximum course overload as a 4th year student at my school. (18 hours), so I understand. (_)...That drink mix with the veggies and kimchi...mazui, ne? I hope that guy doesn't kill Tohru-...Please continue on with your story!
Bubbley chapter 38 . 12/25/2010
The story is going long but I like reading it anyway! No worries Cookie-chan! :)

I also love that Uruha is very sweet to Tohru in this chapter. Nice job on being romantic Oresama Urupom! Just don't torture her too much by timing her bath, etc. Hehe,. Really funny. :P

"There's nothing wrong with being average and working hard to make up for it, right?" -Gambatte kudasai Tohru-chan!

Also, there's something goin on between Touya and Aika? Hm...

Please update! Merry Christmas!
jasminetea apres midi chapter 38 . 12/8/2010
Oh, I wonder how Tohru feels about the proposal. But that was such a Uruha way to propose. I'm so sad that this story is ending soon but I don't care as long as they have an awesome ending I suppose.
Sakura Reyna chapter 38 . 11/22/2010
LOL...Uruha really lurves Tohru-chan!

"There's no way I'm losing all my free lunches because of a fake contract, baka."-He is just a dork, plain and simple. (_)

HE TIMED HER BATH? LMAO!