Reviews for Diary on the Run
leavesfallingup chapter 6 . 10/16/2011
It seems like it was a beautiful story. It is sad that most of the snobs wanted to evict her. Some people can only support their own high-importance by deliberately excluding others, even from a public setting like a museum.

I hope that you will pick this story up again later. It is a brilliant idea and worthy of attention.
leavesfallingup chapter 5 . 10/16/2011
Now the question is, who is the "she" in the last line?
leavesfallingup chapter 4 . 10/16/2011
I am surprised that he didn't decide that she was probably fat from eating cookies.

At least he is attempting to locate the writer. Many people would either toss the diary or publish the thing on the internet... wait, that isn't what's happening here, is it? Just kidding.
leavesfallingup chapter 3 . 10/16/2011
Richard's negative reaction perfectly highlight my comments about the previous chapter. He automatically labels her as a desperate spinster with issues.

It is sad that people think this way.
leavesfallingup chapter 2 . 10/16/2011
I think that many people are in this same plight, both men and women. The older a person becomes, the less likely that the person is to find someone who will 1) be interested, 2) take the bold and frightening step of pursuing a relationship, and 3) be willing to readjust his/her own lifestyle in order to accomodate a mate.

Because lonliness is an unpopular topic of conversation, these single people go through their lives and pretend to be content, when in fact they are desperately alone.

I like your story idea. It is unique and clever.
jim chapter 3 . 11/4/2010
i like this story please update soon
staying-gold chapter 6 . 10/17/2010
I love this story so far!

You haven't updated in over a year though I see...

I am reading your other story and I LOVE LOVE LOVE that one so I decided to see what else you had on offer and this one looks so interesting as well! I do hope you find some time to update this one as well...

Also if you need a BETA reader I can help you!

Anyway...I believe you are a fantastic writer and you really should look at becoming professional because your writing is on the professional level.
KelaBelle chapter 2 . 8/1/2009
Brillaint x
Kiiiwiii666 chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
It is a very nice begginning. I want to see where it goes. I do suggest though to have more breaks so it doesn't seem like so much to read.