Reviews for Forgive Me Before You Go
Snowdonia chapter 1 . 8/3/2015
AH-HA! I finally found your story again. I read it some time back before who knows when and I loved it but I forgot what it was called and I finally found it so now I am re-reading it. I absolutely love this story so much it needs to be published so I can have a tangible copy of it.
Allison chapter 52 . 6/7/2012
NOOOOO! AIDEN! HOW COULD HE DIE!

I'm literally bawling my eyes out in my bed. I'm never emotional about anything. Anything. I don't cry EVER, and this story just reduced me to tears. I've practically gone through an entire tissue box.

This is the saddest thing I've ever read in my entire life. But this was also the best story I have ever read- Fanfiction and actual published books. Nothing compares to this (except maybe your other pieces). I love the tiny bits of humor, the tragedy, the heartbreak, and the bittersweet, all mixed to tether to make this incredible piece of literature.

You are a fantastic author. I personally am struggling to begin writing, and it is incredibly hard to get the words out of your head and onto paper, and you just did it beautifully. Everything was just so well constructed...amazing. Just amazing. Honestly, nothing compares to this.

Thank you so much for sharing this with everyone, I am just so glad I chose to read it! Never stop writing- you have an amazing talent!

Allison
Allison chapter 4 . 6/4/2012
I love your stories! I read I'm in love with a Professional Heartbreaker...OMG it's literally the best story ever! I'm just starting this one and I can tell it's going to be amazing! Everything is just well thought out and planned and written and amazing!

The one slight critique I do have is that your characters don't really sound like teenagers. Like when Aiden said "more feminine than masculine", most teenagers would probably just say "girly". Or when he described trail mix- most teen boys probably wouldn't elaborate over the different varieties of ingredients, probably just a "some nuts and fruit and stuff". Just a little thing I noticed. (I'm 14 by the way)

Anyway I love your stories, and I hope you keep writing, cause you have an amazing talent!

Allison
Francine Brown chapter 60 . 12/15/2011
I just read this fic again, and making my mum read it. I just can't get over how amazingly this story was written :O it was just amazing, I honestly have no words for it haha.

~Francine Brown
Skyless16 chapter 56 . 9/12/2011
:( I still hate Tim...
Skyless16 chapter 55 . 9/12/2011
No! Tim had NO RIGHT to kill Aiden NO RIGHT! I dont care why he did it. Aiden had a right to life. HE HAD A RIGHT TO LIVE. I HATE TIM. I CRIED FOR SOOOOO LONG AFTER READING THIS AND I NEVER CRY! Aiden was so sweet and kind and the best person in the world and he didnt deserve to die. WHY? JUST WHY? How could Elizabeth forgive Tim. I WOULNDT. poor Aiden. AND WTH? WHY DID MISTY DIE! ugh! great book by the way!
Shadow Kissed Twilight chapter 59 . 7/21/2011
I am still crying like a baby. T-T You should certainly try to get this published. I am tired, I feel that I look like crap for my swollen eyes and what-not, but alas, I am happy. :) This story was amazing- from start to finish you had me pulled in. I once heard something somewhere, 'Writers are thieves and liars- they tell you about something that didn't truly happen and steal your heart while doing it.'
Shadow Kissed Twilight chapter 58 . 7/21/2011
Aw! Something relatively lighthearted. I loved it. Jesus though, all of them multiplied around the same time, huh?
Shadow Kissed Twilight chapter 57 . 7/21/2011
Oh man, the tape! *wails* I loved the way Blake and Dem met- I thought it was awesome. Homeboy had a broken leg and yet still stood up for someone. :)

I guess I am alright with Lizzy and Evan ending up together, after all, it's what Aiden wanted.
Shadow Kissed Twilight chapter 56 . 7/21/2011
Holy motha of a mix up! Well... more like a father of a mix up, but whateve. That totally just blew my mind. *looks at the remnants of mind on the screen* Yup...
Shadow Kissed Twilight chapter 55 . 7/21/2011
I hope I am typing the right keys and these words will actually turn out to be what they are supposed to be- damn Kleenex. Oh man, Misty, Harper and Dem, Hell, even Tim. As bad as it is, I understood that logic completely. Ooh, What's in the envelope?
Shadow Kissed Twilight chapter 54 . 7/21/2011
And the tissues continue to pile up... I can barely reach the keyboard through this mess! T-T
Shadow Kissed Twilight chapter 52 . 7/21/2011
*sits with tissues piled on the desk in front of me* You made me cay- that hardly ever happens when i am reading a story.
Shadow Kissed Twilight chapter 48 . 7/20/2011
I hate to say it, but I can see Tim and Blake's point of view- my life has been Hell, so I quite understand them.
Shadow Kissed Twilight chapter 47 . 7/20/2011
That phone call was just f*!#ing cruel! Must read on...
254 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »