Reviews for Closer
Georgia chapter 25 . 1/10/2010
AH I think I forgot to review! D: You know when you think about doing something and then later think that you did it? I've had one of those moments. Sorry! This was such a good story, I'm really sad to see it end :( You are a wonderful writer X)
irritatedreader chapter 25 . 1/5/2010
Finally got to finish this! I'm glad that Taylor proved herself to the Enigma once and for all, and in the process got to take some power for herself. That's what bugged me about the story-that he was always hurting her and making her do things that I wasn't sure she would really want to do. I mean that if she ever left the Enigma, she would be horrified that she had done them. But she did leave him, only to find that he needed her, and now they're truly equal partners-a happy ending.

Thanks for the great story.
QuantumGlow chapter 25 . 12/29/2009
Very nicely written, though the plot is definitely not something I'd enjoy. I'm more of a bad guy killed butchered kind of person, but it's definitely good to see things in a new light. I'm actually quite glad Shadow/Andie didn't show up in this one. I really wish they would just have a content marriage and settle down, but I suppose every city needs a superhero. I'll be looking forward to the next installment of characters though secretly I'm hoping Taylor & Enigma will go on the "good" side and that there will be a happy ending!
QuantumGlow chapter 19 . 12/29/2009
Scary how anger can make you do all sorts of things. Very nicely described! ... I'm starting to feel like I'm offering dull reviews. But in all honesty, I'm not quite sure how to express my liking of this story and your way of telling it except using clique phrases so don't get too offended.
QuantumGlow chapter 11 . 12/29/2009
Alice in Wonderland costume? Interesting, guess I'll have to see what happens. I was really thinking along lines of Angelina Jolie's costume in Mr. and Mrs. Smith.. (the corset complete with whip), but that might be a little out of place in a bank. I had a profound revelation, finally realized why Enigma wants Taylor to be like himself. I must congratulate you, great storyline!
QuantumGlow chapter 7 . 12/29/2009
I lied, I can't resist your writing! I like how Taylor calls him "dark night" yet I have never seen that movie. I found the First Batman movie insipid and didn't have heart for the next one..
QuantumGlow chapter 5 . 12/29/2009
Oh my god, I am now convinced that Enigma is a crazy psycho clown (? maybe not clown) and am wondering if I should refrain from reading the next twenty chapters.
QuantumGlow chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
Oh yay! Now I get to figure out what happened to Taylor & Enigma after their arrest..hopefully not back to Onyx City. Guess I'll have to find out! I think I need to apologize for the number of reviews I've written you. Some of them are just random questions, others are just my thoughts as I read your story. I can't keep myself away from the review button though. :P
K chapter 6 . 12/18/2009
i think its so romantic, yet incredibly tragic, that your story portrays a woman in love with a criminal. A refreshing change from the usual bad boys and whatnot, your Enigma completely differs from the stereotypical heroes for a romance story. Although your writing does bear resemblance to Batman and the Joker, I must admit that nonetheless it must have taken some complexity of thought to be able to craft such an amazing tale. Thank you for the good read!
dreamercrys chapter 25 . 12/8/2009
Do they have babies? I wanna know if they have babies...cuz I think they would make an awesome little crime family with like 2 boys and a girl... It would be perfect... :D
Dragon of luck chapter 25 . 12/7/2009
Sad that it's over but I did love it!
Court123 chapter 25 . 12/5/2009
great ending!

r u writing a sequel?

i really like it.

it was great!
chng234 chapter 25 . 12/5/2009
i m happy they r finally together again. will u be doing a 3rd story on them?
deceitful.dreams chapter 25 . 12/4/2009
Ah, its over :[

I have to say I'm gonna miss this story .
akaCHEEKS chapter 25 . 12/4/2009
however twisted that sounded. it really is beautiful. the kind of love they have for each other. it's so destructive to the point where it's literally so intense that i can't imagine anyone else going through an identical scenario. it's pretty amazing actually. i admire them the more for it. it's just so perfect with them. the two least likely people to ever get together. the enigma because people tend to forget that he can love and that he is human and taylor, who people underestimate. yeah. i love these two.
589 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »