Reviews for Closer
DarkestOfNights chapter 25 . 12/4/2009
A very sweet ending, I'm glad things worked out so well.
cerulean-azure chapter 25 . 12/4/2009
Fantastic. In a morally screwed kinda way, but great nonetheless
Aradia Cloud chapter 25 . 12/4/2009
That was Beautiful, Lady Femme. I- I gotta stand up and clap for you. Wait.

Okay, I'm done. And yes, I did actually stand up and clap for you. This, I must say, is in the top three storis I read on fiction. And I'm bodering 200 for on the amount of stories I've read here on this site.

You had me hooked with this story. Every step of the way, you dragged me along with you, and the hell if I wasn't happy for it.

The plot was well put together and kept me wondering what was going to come next. THAT is the type of story that people want to read, and you brought out that aspect quite nicely.

The characters were developed to the point where, if one tried enough, could understand what the Enigma and Taylor was thinking even when you didn't write it, because you already made us understand the inner workings of their mind and personality. That's not an easy feat but you, Lady Femme Fatale, pulled it off.

I deeply admire you for writing such an entertaining and captivating story, and for posting this on fictionpress. I am forever in your debt.

Love Always

$*Aradia Cloud*$
Jixnce chapter 25 . 12/4/2009
I love that ending.

I think that having Christian, Andie, Taylor, and the Enigma in one story would be wicked, and absolutely lovely. _
Bree Munch chapter 25 . 12/4/2009
Ohh! Be amazing and make a Third Installment.

I have been DYING to see them together

(The Enigma and the Other Guy.) xD Sorry, about that I am a totaly enigma fan :}
Devilish Kisses chapter 25 . 12/4/2009
Great story!
Evanescence's Love chapter 25 . 12/4/2009
Why must it end!

the story i mean. Now i can't wait to see the joined story if it ever makes an appearance...

It is a snow day here in Texas!

Woohoo!
MarieAnn chapter 25 . 12/4/2009
GREAT ENDING!

I would love to read more stories in this series. It would be interesting to read you combine Christian/Andie and Taylor/Enigma into one story.

"They were broken but beautiful, and it didn’t matter because they would be together always."

:-)
Your local anti-hero chapter 25 . 12/4/2009
I loved it ,it was great :)
xXTristaa chapter 25 . 12/4/2009
Omg! I love the epilogue! I love this series but I going to miss reading this series. Hopefully, you can make more series like this. Keep up the good work! :D

- Your #1 fan
under the milky way chapter 25 . 12/4/2009
I am really sad this is over. I feels like grown up with them :P You've done such a good job! Really well done! Thank you x
littlemissmuffet chapter 25 . 12/4/2009
wow. it's finally ended. i enjoyed the whole thing!

good job there D
pbgurl chapter 25 . 12/4/2009
Great ending to an awesome story! You even threw the Shadow in there. _

I'm sad to see this end but I'm excited about the possibility of a story with Enigma, Christian, Taylor and Andie. :)

-Liz :D
JaCi.RaE chapter 25 . 12/4/2009
APPLAUSE! great ending- love the whole thing. :D sad that it's over, this was definitely one the well-written stories on FP. thanks for the awesome story!
wamma bamma chapter 25 . 12/4/2009
Aw, that was simply amazing (:
589 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »