Reviews for My Best Friends A Vampire
Sexy Vampire Princess chapter 2 . 9/26/2011
Yes, its the year 2011 and people are still reading this story. PLLEEAASSEE UPDATE it. It's so good so far. Like others, I'll be waiting
AKAAKAAKA chapter 2 . 4/27/2010
Dear, Update, I beg you. This story seems right for a reason, and their situation as well as relationship goes well. Like a perfect symbiosis. And best thing, girl isn't emo! 8D
cookiewolf chapter 2 . 4/13/2010
oh noes D

i wodner whats her illness?
cookiewolf chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
lol i htink her essay was acceptable lool that teacher just doesnt have alife))

oh i wonder whats going to happen..LL
Tegh chapter 2 . 12/1/2009
I just read the first and second chapter, and must agree with your author notes on the length. I enjoyed the story so far and there was good character development. A little more description would be nice, at least for main characters, but most of the scenery was done rather well. Just enough to identify with the person but not overly muddled.

Though the story seemed to be short so far the first chapter started off well, and held my interest throughout. There was good tension and still a little bit of suspense at the end of both chapters. It's always nice to have something to look for in the next chapters.

All in all a good piece with a lot of potential, though a bit short for my tastes.

Tsumujikaze no Soujutsu chapter 2 . 10/18/2009
Well, basically this is a good chapter here. In fact it's better than the first one since the reader gets to have a brief insight on Nathan's character. As for Sapphire, well not everyone has a good family and I'm interested to see how you will shape her past into her character development since I do see it as a good outlet on this area. And I'll be interested to see how this chapter will play out the future relationship between her and Nathan especially given that the news they will get won't be a good one by my own guess. Anyway, good chapter here and thanks for your reviews on The Eternal Grail. A new chapter is up now, so hope to see your review for it soon. :)
StrawberryRosexo chapter 2 . 10/15/2009
It's pretty interesting.

Can't wait to find out what's wrong with Sapphire.
RainbowNightmares chapter 2 . 10/11/2009
seems cute with a small twist! NICE!
Tsumujikaze no Soujutsu chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
Herro there. Me again as usual. :) Okay, basically, this setting for this chapter was pretty mundane, but I like it in a sense that the reader can relate to the introduction. After seeing the summary though, my thoughts just went into the Twilight direction for no reason. :S Anyway, I think Nathan's reactions to Sapphire on his different girlfriends is a bit weird. Of course that's something he would not tell to her, but I think he's being too peevish on this area. But then again, I guess you've got a plan for that, so I won't say anything much. As for the ending of the chapter, it seems that interesting stuff is going to happen soon. ;)

P.S: Pay back via The Eternal Grail. :)

Add P.S: Ever considered using the name Alucard for one of your characters here? That one is a real badass name for a vampire especially one on the good guys' side. ;)

-From The Roadhouse. :)
pinkeclipse chapter 1 . 10/6/2009
love the story!
pinkeclipse chapter 2 . 10/6/2009
please continue! i want to know what is wrong with her!
Patricia Louise chapter 2 . 9/30/2009
Very interesting chapter! I personally loved the quote and the title of it! I liked that there was a bit more development as well. Great job!
Spurlunk chapter 2 . 9/28/2009
haha i had a story with this exact same title. but yours is really different. but good. i like where you're going with this and i'll be back to read more.
YasuRan chapter 2 . 9/28/2009
The plot actually sounds like that of a manga by Bisco Hatori. Unfortunately, I forgot the name. Anyways...

Writingwise, your sentences are often too short and trite to be registered as memorable. The story may be an interesting premise but the characters are flat and don't offer me as reader any great cause to empathize with them. Try to put a little more effort into the emotional part of the story.
TymCon chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
Well this is interesting. I notice in all youre stories you dont just launch into wat the summary says. Like usually peoples storys with vampires in them kinda mention hes a vampire in the first chapter. Female vampires are an endangered species on fictionpress ive noticed lately. Well anyhew youre characters seem quite nice, id love to know what saphire looks like though.