Reviews for My Best Friends A Vampire
Patricia Louise chapter 1 . 9/25/2009
This is a great first chapter, and I really enjoyed that the two characters are so different from one another. You did an excellent job of making the readers (and me) want to read more. However, I would have liked a little bit more description of the places around them.

This is a great start!
ADSpencer chapter 1 . 9/23/2009
I like that Sapphire is so very different from Nathan (not just in the vampire/human way). She's virginal and unpopular, and he's so not, haha. I also like that they seem to be slightly distant, but still best friends. This makes sense since he's keeping such a big secret from her. Interesting first chapter. I look forward to reading more.
HiddenFromYou chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
I'm pleased this is being beta-ed, cos there are quite a few mistakes. The grammer and lack of puncuation in places took me out of the story. ecpicially the lack of full stops at the end of spoken sentences.

Also, you say these two people are best friends, right? Well, the reaction Nathan had towards Sapphire wasn't very friend like, and sure, it could be he doesn't want to talk about it, but it's like the conversation just stops there. Sapphire should have SOME reaction so her best mate snapping at her.
Varelie chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
O I guess that's her starting to die O.O

Nice start and a cool idea !
Mintiee chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
This is a great start. cool. update soon ;)

-M.
L. Annabeth Chase chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
plz do post another chappie, its a great little story. also like the name sapphire springs :D

p.s. i luv ur icon! ;b
BlazingDevil chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
there were a few grammar mistakes like extra words (made up example is He went to a the shop) but overall it was pretty good. I really liked it... keep writing I want to see how it turns out... I just wish I was like the Nathan in your story and had a different girlfriend every week since we share the same name lol
nnn123 chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
oh no! cliff hangers! do you just enjoy leaving everyone on the edge of their seat and then stop? ;) oh well, now you have a reader who will keep up even better now. (unless of course those two other stories keep you busy)
23 | « Prev Page 1 2