Reviews for The Webs We Weave
Emilia Waffles chapter 7 . 1/4/2013
I know you haven't updated since 2010, but I rrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaa aaaaaallllllllllllllyyyyyyyy yy need to know what happened to Malachi and Excel!
Please update soon if possible. I friggen loved reading your work, its amazing and I'd enjoy more of it!
Happy Late New Year,
-Emilia
LindaKu chapter 6 . 6/27/2011
I loved Said the Spider to the Fly and can't wait to see how you expand on the story. I love love love Malachi and am pleased that you are making this. If you do publish the book, I will go out and buy it.
LeglessEasel chapter 7 . 2/7/2010
Hey! You're back! :D Good chapter, of course, always wondered what had happened there.
Jane P chapter 6 . 9/30/2009
ahh loving this! oh and so sad about dustin's family. haha really liking the ian/malachi conversations too

update soon please!
Jane P chapter 3 . 9/30/2009
oh my god! malakai! hhaha i just realised you had this story (so please disregard my review for said the spider to the fly) wow! thank you for explaining!
LeglessEasel chapter 6 . 8/30/2009
Lol, that's perfect.

Cute, I like it. _
LeglessEasel chapter 5 . 8/15/2009
Aw, that's so sad!

Good chapter though, I always wondered about the wife and kid...
LeglessEasel chapter 4 . 8/12/2009
Haha, nice!

Heck yeah, I'd climb a tree to escape a zombie horde...Though, I'd be wearing my boots.

Ah, those lovely awkward silences... :-)

Always waiting for the next chapter.
LeglessEasel chapter 3 . 8/8/2009
Oh, I'm glad you did this one early, 'cause I was really wondering what happened with him... Cool!

Also, I caught a small error, "He didn’t -needed- to think about his actions"

Just thought I'd mention that!

Good chapter, do keep those updates coming, won't you? _
LeglessEasel chapter 2 . 8/4/2009
Oh, I can't stand her.

Nice chapter, though a longer one would be nice... _

Keep it up!
LeglessEasel chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
Oh, I'm really excited about this one. I thoroughly enjoyed Said the Spider to the Fly, so I can't wait to see your expansions on that reality.

Fun fun! Update soon, okay?