Reviews for Caught in revenge
Essie chapter 9 . 6/20/2013
Love the journalist spin. It was unexpected which makes the story more interesting because i didn;t predict that. :-) Like!
Boekwurm chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
Hi I read this story on your website and I totally love it my personal feeling is that it is your best one followed by It is never to late or so they say but there are still two I need to read and I'm not talking about those free chapters you have of your published work.
Fumiki chapter 9 . 12/2/2011
Hai there! I'm here to tell you that I love this story! It's short, but you didn't leave any loose ends at all. And I like the idea of Nash as journalist than a cop. Perhaps because Cop is too cliche and is a dangerous job. I like how you end things. It left me feeling bitter-sweet. So yeah, this story is good and worth reading! Please don't stop writing, you should write more story :D
Bridget Carson chapter 8 . 7/31/2011
I think undercover cop would have been cliche? Journalist works for me.
Soraya Zeeva chapter 8 . 5/10/2011
I like the journalist better. I think the cop would have complicated their relationship too much.
Waiting For Summer chapter 9 . 9/7/2010
I love this story! Although it is quite short you managed to introduce the characters well and to answer all the questions that I had while reading it. I really like both Nash and Trey and how they are cute together! They are cute! Especially in the last chapter. I love the last chapter, the moment when Trey says goodbye to his sister - I had tears in my eyes. I liked the story, I'll probably check your other works some time in the future. Keep up the good work!

Oh, and it's cool that Nash is a journalist not a cop. A cop would be so predictable.
Annie chapter 8 . 7/22/2010
Lovely. Absolutely lovely. This whole story was beautiful. I hope you keep writing, because you are an amazing writer, and if compliments can get me more stories like this, I will shove them on like there is no tomorrow. My god. You wrenched my heart around.
Dark Lynnette chapter 8 . 7/9/2010
GREAT story. Loved your attention to detail. The descriptions were amazing. I think the ending works as is, but it could work either way. Trey was a great protagonist with all his quirks. Thanks for sharing.
Uncle Rupert chapter 9 . 5/18/2010
That was really good. I enjoyed the storyline and the characters and the drama.
Uncle Rupert chapter 8 . 5/18/2010
they would work either way. your choice is better only because i didn't pick it from the start.
Uncle Rupert chapter 3 . 5/18/2010
so he is a bad guy? or was i right with the undercover thing? i guess i will have to see. i love trey by the way. lol some bad guy he is, comes with medical kit to fix all booboos he causes, how cute is that?
Uncle Rupert chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
Is this steve an undercover cop posing as the steve?

god i am not sure that made sense.
ireadtoomanybooks chapter 9 . 5/11/2010
Aw :) Absolutely loved that ending! Gorgeous
methosdeb chapter 9 . 5/7/2010
loved it ,I am glad that trey found some peace with his mother and was able to let go of patty and move on with Nash .I have really enjoyed this story .
A Nameless Traveler chapter 9 . 5/6/2010
This story is a real work of art!
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »