Reviews for Horror Stories for Dummies: A Survival Guide
mad jaq chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
It's about time somebody hit the nail on the head. This was too good, amazingly epic.
No Name 7429035 chapter 1 . 11/14/2009
lmfao.

Nice. Whenever I'm watching horror movies nowadays, as I love them and despite how they're running out of good ideas-and seriously, what is UP with all these killer baby/kid movies popping out lately? I saw one where this infant was eating people! just crawling out of its crib and bringing back dead animals and such. Even bit a hole in daddy's tummy. -shudders- when I went to rent something else, I saw like 10 other killer baby/kid movies! Screw the supernatural and the adult killers, it's all about the kids now. Children of the Corn finally gave some inspiration. LOL. It's the producers way to tell us to stop having so many damn kids. lol.

Anyway, whenever I do watch a horror movie I always talk sarcastically to the screen. lol. I also accuse the first person I see of being the killer. Once accused an old lady . . . she looked suspicious, rolling around in her wheelchair...

I took one look at that old crone and was like, "Oh she did it." lol. well, she didn't. but she could have. I bet she wasn't even really handicape.

31. (Thanks to abba315 ) If, for whatever reason, you end up in a mansion in the middle of the woods and people are randomly getting murdered, don't waste your time with trying to find the culprit. It is the butler. It is always the butler.

LOL. so true! The servent strikes back! XD

It's too bad the characters in horror all have the IQ of a monkey. sigh. too bad indeed.

good job. funny.

SMOOCHES

MUCH LOVE
Icyfire4w5 chapter 1 . 9/11/2009
This guide has made me gone "hahahahaha...", well done!
Narsha chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
Awesome awesome awesome! Ah, you totally hit the nail on the head with these. These are some of the most annoying things when it comes to horror stories. I'm glad now there's a list for people to read so that they can avoid them. lol Anyway, thanks so much for posting this. You're probably saving a lot of people from reading a lot of lame horror stories.
Safa Khan chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
Hahz! This was hilarious! and ridiculously true XD

I particularly liked 8, 10 and 29

You're creative - in an odd, somewhat twisted way! Good job! )
Fish E chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
XD So true!

This actually could be a real guide for people writing horror stories, to not write these things, because they are (for the most part) illogical cliches.
abba315 chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
Hahahaha. This is brilliant. I like the bluntness. Made me laugh.

One thing, just a grammatical error: instead of "all rangers of race, gender and stereotypes" it should probably be "all ranges of race, etc". Other than this, pretty good! :)

Another thing you should add:

"If, for whatever reason, you end up in a mansion in the middle of the woods and people are randomly getting murdered, don't waste your time with trying to find the culprit. It is the butler. It is always the butler."