Reviews for Invisible Girlfriend
Guest chapter 9 . 6/21/2019
You havw posted the story so well. Good job!
Krissa16 chapter 9 . 1/10/2012
Awesome! it was great. well written too. Tony and Amanda make a cute couple :) I'm glad they have a happy ending! thanks for posting this ~
Rosedreamer101 chapter 9 . 11/19/2011
:D I really liked this, im glad amanda decided to go on so many different dates- forces tony to see what hes missing
coffeelover chapter 9 . 7/19/2011
awwwweeeeeeee cutest story ever read
mia aurora chapter 9 . 6/1/2011
ooo..i love i love i love it ! :) finally amanda and tony \(_)/
Guest chapter 2 . 5/13/2011
I honestly don't like Tony. What kind of guy pretends his girlfriend doesn't exist?
HopelessFeathers chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
100FAN chapter 9 . 4/24/2011
Love the story, and the last chapter was definitely needed bc he showed what jerks his friends really were. At first I thought, he was lying and was embarrassed of her.

I would have really liked to see how it would have played out without her getting a make over.

I dont remember reading why he nicknamed her Panda.
HopelessFeathers chapter 9 . 4/17/2011
Thanks for the awesome read.

I had no idea where you were going with this at first but now reading the end, it's great.

I'm a sucker for happy endings so this was great.

Keep on writing. :)
xxBlueJayxx chapter 9 . 4/11/2011
Aww so cute! Innocent teenage love :)
Gaabbysss chapter 9 . 4/10/2011
Cherry! Thanks to you! I really think "this history can't have an end with this" (in the chapter 8). But now I can be more happy for this last one! ) Take care! Kisses from Argentina ;)
faidz22 chapter 9 . 4/4/2011
love it! super like:) love the end.. continue writing... hehehe
ilovetheoldu chapter 8 . 7/14/2010
Oh my god! i love this story! so cute! Is this the last chapter 'couse i really hope that you keep on writing in this story! like what happend to matt?

Wil Chelsy like, find a guy that she likes? Or is Matt the blind love of her life?

please keep on writing in this story or if you decide that thiswas the last chapter on thi story then. i still liked it A LOT! well lots of love from me and have a good night, day, after noon, or something!

BYEBYE!

-Chispi(ilovetheoldu)
Francine Brown chapter 8 . 5/25/2010
was that the end? Meh, still a good story :D especially when Amanda realizes why Tony kept their relationship a secret. The ending of this chapter was so sweet :D

~Francine Brown
Gaabbysss chapter 8 . 10/28/2009
Hi! woow... I love your fic! (L) amanda is so sweet.. and tony, well he is really nice... woww “I still want to be with you, but no secret relationship. I want to always be there for you." I love this part xD see u! take care and I will support to the end! xD (sorry my english is coming bad this days u.u) bye!
89 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »