Reviews for The Great Awakening
TymCon chapter 9 . 8/31/2009
Well damian seems interesting, and her faintings getting worse:O:P
Angel-Leigh Jones chapter 3 . 8/23/2009
hiya

thanks for the mention :) Angel-Leigh Jones isn't my real name but right from young i loved the name Angel. When i fell pregnant with my first son, if he was a girl i wanted to call her Angel-Leigh and that was 7 years ago. As time went on i had another 2 boys and then my twin girls and the name didn't fit. But it fits here. Its my pen name, and if i ever get published i will use it. Jones was an added it just seems to go :)

I love different names, but when i write a story i look through a lot of names, some different etc. The name just has to fit and sound write with the character :)

Oh soleil i think i have seen this name before thinking about it. I think it was one of the characters in one of Danielle Steel books. One of my favourite writers.

Beautiful name. I loved this chapter, its really good. And you have me curious as to whats going on.

Angel

ps if i didn't mention it, i'm from the Roadhouse Bar (forums) when you get a chance i would love some reviews for my story Broken Mirror
TymCon chapter 8 . 8/21/2009
Well a new charachter:P That was creepy when he said do you like the taste of blood. good chapter:P
TymCon chapter 7 . 8/21/2009
Oh so youll return reviews? Mwahahahahahhahahahahaahahha my evil plans working:P Wow that honestly came as a surprise he wasnt in the room:O Im not sure if you like twilight but its half ruining this:P still awesome but every now and then...anyway cant wait to read next chapter:P
TymCon chapter 6 . 8/21/2009
Well we finally know whats going on:P Hah that was funny when she said she was going to throw the bowl at her:P
TymCon chapter 5 . 8/21/2009
Well that was odd:P Not sure id give a vampire my blood:P
Alice Cullen629 chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
Wow, This is really good! I can't wait to read more!

I like the humor! I also love the characters!

I'm going to read more soon!
N.E. Olson chapter 3 . 8/20/2009
That note is just so absolutely intriguing. I'm really looking forward to finding out who/what wrote it, and yay Thea is going home! I really like her, but she's getting in the way.
N.E. Olson chapter 2 . 8/20/2009
Ooh I can't wait to find out what was written on that note! I like Thea, but unfortunately she seems like she's going to get in the way of Soleil figuring things out. Meddling older sisters...lol. I'm really enjoying the familial interactions; they're realistic and comical at the same time. Great job! :)
N.E. Olson chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
Intriguing beginning. I really like the name Soleil, but why was she called Isis a couple of times? I'm extremely curious as to why she is "glowy" as her mother says, and it must be absolutely horrible for your own mother to tell you that you don't look human. So sad. :)
TymCon chapter 4 . 8/20/2009
I like this chapter:D Their conversation was funny:P And the cheeseburger analogy was good:D:P Im preety sure io used anology wrong but...Their conversations are so funny:D:P
3piph4ny chapter 3 . 8/19/2009
Very good chapter. I'm reviewing from my phone so I can't quote anything, but some of Soleil's comments are downright genius. Her personality is very true to what you set out for it to be. I'm curious about the vampires now, and it was hilarious that the first thing she noticed about the vampire's response was his manners. Excellent writing...I'm hooked.
TymCon chapter 3 . 8/19/2009
Oh yay you got the y's right:P No bother btw you can call me whatever you want. Anyway another good chapter. I love soleil's iner monoulogue:P I completely didnt notice the french sun thing though, three years in french class and i couldnt say sun:P:)
TymCon chapter 2 . 8/19/2009
Well that was good, vampires? Cool, i thought you meant death not vampires:P Well theas interesting and jocelyn and theas conversation was good:D

Roadhouse review, pay it forward to robert freeman please:)
TymCon chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
I must admit youre story had me sucked in when i read the sumarry:P I love this sortave thing!:D I like the high school scene, and the better sister:)