Reviews for Annoying
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
I like this because it was creepy, but funny at the same times.

I like how you discussed your actions intertwined with more general information about any person. It complemented each other nicely.

PS If you're bored check out the Review Game and/or its Review Marathon (links in my profile).
Isca chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
"I see you leave her before sunshine." Good. The 'courtly love' theme here is a nice opening for the poem.

"It's a b*tch who plays virgin." I really like this line - it's so blunt and dramatic.

"You're never alone in love." What a beautiful line! :D

"Repeating the same bullsh*t." Hahaha. This line is so cheeky. I like that the speaker does things to purposefully annoy their lover - that's funny. :)
Lilja Ruusu chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
I loved this poem. It made me laugh, all about stalking and stuff. Very cool D
dragonflydreamer chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
I like the tone and wording of this. It starts off pretty smoothly, but your language and sentence structure begin to deteriorate until the end and you can see how "annoying" she is.

The characters you managed to develop within this poem were great, too. You start off getting the reader to dislike the man with the lines "You aren't the kind of guy/who likes sharing a new day/with a one night lover, right?" and by the end you had me feeling sorry for him. The contrast within such a short piece was nice. It really felt like I had reached something new by the end.

[It's a bitch who plays virgin,/It's a boy who doesn't care,/you're never alone in love.] I liked those lines the best. They were a strong center and a good turning point.
MoonlightRouge chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
I love your poem it's very funny i like the last sentence

never getting sick of stalking u baby, very nice keep it up