Reviews for Disneys Got Nothing On This
not on the website chapter 4 . 12/23/2009
um, i like it, but instead of just saying, "okay, I will do this," or "okay, what is he doing now?" you could just say "Okaay, I'll do it," or "okay, what's he doing now?" it just makes it sound kind of formal when you say will, what is, and all that. and this story is definitely not formal. just a bit of advice.
pat-the-tap chapter 4 . 10/18/2009
haha i like this story alot
St. Clair chapter 4 . 10/18/2009
*grin* I love how this relates to Disney. Hurray for Toy Story but boo for Lizzie McGuire, lol.

Just a few pointers - watch your apostrophes. For example in chapter 4 it says: ''Michelle, Justin, DINNERS READY!'' but it should be "DINNER'S READY!"

But they're just minor grammatical errors; they can be corrected. I guess the childish quality is to do with the Disney, but for some reason it makes Michelle likeable.

Can't wait to see how this progresses. :)
kakimon chapter 4 . 10/18/2009
love the story! and legolas! srry i had just watched lord of the rings and i love legolas!1
morticiansdaughter13 chapter 4 . 10/10/2009
Great story, but a few grammatical errors and all. Like when you say 'was' instead of 'were'. And then there are a few mistakes like when you say 'we are' and you combine them together you get 'we're' not 'were'. So, just a few simple mistakes but I like this story so yeah. Keep on writing. ]
YasuRan chapter 4 . 9/20/2009
An interesting update. It seems like the gears are set in motion for a major plot twist? ;)
A. Watts chapter 4 . 9/20/2009
This is a great chapter! I love where this story is going.
Ruby Kart chapter 4 . 9/19/2009
Kool. And the way she agrees almost immediately to go date him shows that she really is immature and really ADD. I mean, one moment she's going on about Peter pan and then she's like "sure I'll pretend go out with you" so it was good.

Although, what was he trying to tell her? He said, yeah about that. What about that? Now you've got me worried, lol.

But I'm looking forward to more. Good JOb!
A. Watts chapter 3 . 9/17/2009
This is a really great story, just like Barbie Gets Kidnapped. I can't wait to read more.
AlreadyGone chapter 3 . 9/13/2009
So, here's my take on the story:

It's a really good story with really good story lines and everything but it's poorly written.

There are multiple parts where there are spelling errors, punctuation errors, and grammer issues. Don't get me wrong, there are some really, REALLY, good parts in here but the errors bring it down.

If they are old enough to be doing it, they shouldn't be as immature. They are Seniors! If they're Seniors, they should be more mature if they can be doing it.

That's what I think anyway. You know what I mean?

I do like this story but you need either a beta or to go over it to fix the grammatical errors and such. That's just what I think.

Update soon!
cookiewolf chapter 3 . 9/6/2009
lool i like the ending. aww the memory is so sweet.)
my own prince chapter 2 . 9/2/2009
Hahaha! I love that you put Disney quotes in the top. :)
YasuRan chapter 3 . 8/31/2009
I'm gonna be honest with you.

Your story is, to put it mildly, immaturely written. But then again, I suppose that it must be the point since you mentioned that one of your leads has the mind of a ten year old so I'll let it slide. And I suppose this would also apply for certain discrepencies ('God we was worried sick about you, where was you anyway?'' She said.')

Don't get me wrong, this isn't a flame. I don't hate your story and there were some parts that I genuinely liked (eg, the part where Michelle and Justin find out that they've been cheated on). I'd like to see how this goes but the general immaturity of the writing does jar with me. But if that's how you intended to write the fic, then that's okay and it's me that should take a Master course in reading ;)
Ruby Kart chapter 3 . 8/31/2009
Okay! so that was very cute. LOL. I had to laugh at that scene, and then go "OH snap! No she didn't!" honestly, that Ginger sounds like a *.

So, I hope that the next chapter comes out soon. Can't wait to see what Justin's planning!

Oh, and the little flashback was really cute. I wish I had a place like that :)
miwa hoshi chapter 2 . 8/27/2009
you need to write more its really good