Reviews for High School Sucks
Shauna Bee chapter 2 . 3/9/2014
when mr.E freaked out that evan came on time and scared evan it was so freakin FUNNY HAHA!
Shauna Bee chapter 1 . 3/9/2014
Omgosh that made me smile so hard how is the love going to beeeeeee i wanna know
Guest chapter 1 . 1/14/2014
I wish you would update this story! I miss it so much!
ramblingrobin chapter 6 . 12/23/2013
Rats, it looks like this story isn't getting updated anymore, and I really like it! I will follow it and keep hope alive.
Guest chapter 6 . 12/20/2013
So sad you haven't continued this story
Billy Pertion chapter 6 . 8/28/2013
You really are a talented writer. I love all your stories. It's like reading a book you can't put down. I have so much I could relate to with your stories. It's awesome...
Guest chapter 6 . 7/20/2013
This is great. Please keep on going.
shellik18 chapter 6 . 12/10/2012
With all this lack of control, Evan has an obvious avenue to flex his muscles, and with his confusion with his sexual feelings, I think becoming a bully is obvious. That someone, (pretty like andrew) would catch his eye and may even be nice to him, but when Andrew (or whomever) makes an opinion contrary to Evans, that would be the cue to let all of Evans anger and lust turn and lead a very violent and erotic path. Humiliating the smaller boy, making him beg for mercy and admit that he's a gay cock sucking slut, he'd take initiative like his father and his teacher, and royally fuck the smaller boy up.

After being forced to suck cock, getting such a boy to do it for him wouldn't be difficult in his eyes. only after his orgasm would cum the regret and anxiety. Trying to keep the smaller boy quiet could be a double edge, and he could either find a way to force him, or worse, find himself under the thumb of yet another to manipulate him...

Just my two bits, I do luv what I'm reading... though I think I'd like to read a little about the abuse he's received...
Its all the same chapter 6 . 12/5/2012
I have read this story 3 times in the last day and cannot get enough you wright so beautifly and I want an update so badly :) its wonderful please keep up the good work
SH.l chapter 6 . 2/25/2012
When are you going to update? :'( I've wait for you like forever. Please update soon.
CinderellaWithCombatBoots chapter 2 . 11/29/2011
Hi :)

I was just wondering if you were discontinuing this story? I can't believe how long it is when I look at the last update - has time flown that quickly?

Anyhow. If the story is no more, I understand. Wait. That was a complete lie :P I won't; but I will try to!

I hope you're well and you soon get your inspiration back for this story. I loved reading it and still do so it'd be a shame not to read anymore of it.
Vailyas chapter 6 . 9/5/2011
I'm so impressed.. I really am!

I love how you put everything into a homosexuals point of view, and your story Prison Bitch? Inspiring!

I hope you will continue to do the things you do with that keyboard of yours XD
Guest chapter 6 . 3/17/2011
This is pretty good. Truthfully? I'd like to see what the parents names are and maybe a better description of the school, it's teachers or/and neighborhoods.

Your story is very intriging and I can't wait for the next chapter(s)!

AND the jokes were pretty funny.;)
Jester08 chapter 6 . 12/20/2010
Great story so far! Keep it up and update soon please! _
Random chapter 6 . 9/18/2010