Reviews for High School Sucks
Dalek17 chapter 6 . 8/14/2010
Fantastic story... I feel kind of sorry for Evan though... )
aetuip2 chapter 6 . 7/4/2010
This story is really good
miraakira chapter 6 . 5/29/2010
Ok you need to update this, this is too good, so please humour me and update.
Do Delete This Account chapter 6 . 4/22/2010
Poor evan, he is so emotionally deprived of affection he'll take anything he can get. :( But the plot's interesting, I'd like to see how this'll end.
Truth17 chapter 6 . 3/15/2010
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE! Continue with this story, I've been reading it and I'm now addicted so continue for those of us who wish to read more of the story and the relationship between mr. Eisenberg & Evan!
s weez chapter 6 . 2/7/2010
cant wait to read more! I hope andrew plays a big role.
kerryannh chapter 6 . 2/5/2010
Well I am so happy that you like to write dominant/sub stories because I love them. I get the feeling that this will be a bumpy ride for Evan and Christopher. Poor Evan is so confused about his feelings. I have to say that I LOVE the German accent so I feel like squealing every time I think of Christopher. So very sexy! I hope Christopher manages to have some serious smexing with Evan soon. I am also sorry for Evan and his abusive home life. I hope Christopher will be able to help him out with that. I am looking forward to the next chapter of this story.
anonymous chapter 6 . 2/4/2010
where are you? please update soon! ive been waiting forever
TheFallenTime chapter 6 . 1/23/2010
very good! keep it comin'!
cauterized chapter 6 . 1/11/2010
you should update this story really soon. i'm having a hard time in life right now, and im not trying to guilt trip you into and update, but it would seriously make my day. so yeah if you have anytime to update it would be so appreciated :)1
Jade.Secret chapter 6 . 1/4/2010
wow! Glad I visited the site to see a great update by you!

These silent glances bw Evan and Chris are getting to me..I'm glad they are starting to realize a little something something eh? can wait for more!

Welcome back!
SparklyVampires chapter 6 . 12/27/2009
Yay! I've been waiting for an update! I love this story so much. You are def one of my favorite authors on here! Keep writing!
Natural and fake beauty chapter 3 . 12/16/2009
holy crap! pedophile!
iNl0v3wUrst0rY chapter 6 . 12/8/2009
liked the chapter, can't wait to find out what's going to happen when chris finds out about evan's date :P but keep up the awesome work and write us another chapter! :D (p.s. can't wait for his "detention")
Guest chapter 6 . 12/7/2009
I liked this chapter. It really feels like it brought the story forwards, but part of it felt a little... I don't know how to describe it, and those parts have important stuff in them, but the short descriptions of their days apart felt a bit boring to read.

I do however like where you are going with this more and more for each chapter. You're doing amazingly well with this story.

I have to re-read prison bitch when you are done with re-writing it. A few more details in that story will be fun to see.

I'm really happy that you are working through your writers block. semiregular updates makes me a happy, unworried reader '
132 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »