Reviews for High School Sucks
dorome chapter 6 . 12/5/2009
Evan is so sweet. In a troubled kind of way of course, but still sweet. And i like how Chris is thinking of him.
Midnights scream chapter 6 . 12/5/2009
Poor Evan and his confusion and being liked by two different guys. I'm glad Chris is trying to help Even. It's nice. great job!
Lulli101 chapter 6 . 12/5/2009
Awesome chapter, can't wait for the next
CinderellaWithCombatBoots chapter 6 . 12/5/2009
Hey. The chapter is good...although I'm sorta praying for Evan for when Eisenberg finds out he's going on a date with Andrew. Poor, poor dead Evan...what do you mean he's not dead? Of course he's dead, he was dead since the moment he accepted ;] And reading the re-write of Prison Bitch sounds good. Thanks for posting.
Faiyaa chapter 6 . 12/5/2009
I'm really excited for what's going to happen next. I really want Evan and Andrew to go on that date just to see Eisenberg's reaction.
InsideMyRainbowEyes chapter 6 . 12/5/2009
I likeed this chapter alot and I cn't wait till the next one! Update soon!
Nofro chapter 6 . 12/5/2009
In first chapters were unclear change of attitude. Why and such questions. On later chapters such matters were shown better. Hope you got what I wanted to say in my crappy explanation.

I will look forward to development of you story.
Lizard Demon From Pluto chapter 6 . 12/4/2009
Great chapter :) I foresee the date with Andrew to cause some major problems but I still like him. Chris and Evan are so cute. At last Chris is realizing his feelings for Evan.

Update soon:)

Lizard Demon From Pluto
PyroTech chapter 6 . 12/4/2009
-squee-
JtheChosen1 chapter 6 . 12/4/2009
Very nice work here! For a second I though Chris was going to beat up Evan's dad or something!
Naraku's girl chapter 5 . 12/1/2009
That was a great chapter
Buho chapter 5 . 11/30/2009
Oh my god you updated. It made me so happy. I love how Even is kinda developing stockhome syndrome with Chris. Adding the extra character was great, I can't wait to see how the jealously effects Chris more in the future. I love your work please get inspired soon.
Jade.Secret chapter 5 . 11/29/2009
YAY! an update! havent hear from you in a LONG while!

And who is this Andrew..lol. I wonder what new drama arises

Great chapter btw, any scenes of Chris and Evan is good enough for me!
cauterized chapter 5 . 11/22/2009
i'm so happy you finally updated this. i had to read 2 chapters of the joy luck club and do some worksheets on it. i procrastinated and i was very upset about having to read the book. this made my day. thanx for updating this!
Lizzy chapter 5 . 11/22/2009
OMG! I love this story! I've been checking it like every day for updates. I can't wait for the next chapter. Update son! 8)
132 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »