Reviews for High School Sucks
Jade.Secret chapter 2 . 8/5/2009
aah! thanks for the update. Their relationship is sorta kinda getting better rite? why does the teacher always rub his temples? is it really a headache or something else? wink*

Anyway, i understand your happiness abouut your friend. I had a guy friend liked that. He "pretended" to date grls just to make us shut up about it too..however, he also admitted to it and now has a boyfriend. haah what a coincidence.

thanks for the update/ and hope u get inspired for just bitch
JtheChosen1 chapter 2 . 8/5/2009
Nice chapter! And congratz to your friend about coming out!
CinderellaWithCombatBoots chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
It's weird that I love all the stories you've written. And I loved this one. I think Prison Bitch is my favourite and then this one the way it's going so far. And I really love the way you've written all of them. They're unique in their own ways and even though they're all different they're amazing. You have a good diversity in writing. You really are a good writer. I can safely say I think you're my favourite author on this thing. I mean, I have a load of them favourited from when I just joined and read a whole bunch of them and just clicked the four little boxes for the fun of it, I guess. I should really try and get rid of the ones I don't actually care about. Biggest mistake, putting a tick in that author alert for some of them. My mailbox is always crowded by a bunch of new stories and it's annoying. But I think you're the first writer I've loved all the works of. Kurt Vonnegut and...Jon Krakauer are my favourites but it doesn't mean I like ALL of the books by them. So. I just gave you a big award...haha. You should be honoured. Seriously. I think you should try and publish your stuff because they really are good.

Oh, and P.S. I have no hesitation in clicking ALL FOUR boxes ;P
Narq chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
Hmm... i reckon this was done pretty well... i like that teacher though :)
ZombiesHooray chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
I don't usually go for the typical slash story, but the way you write makes this a great story, not just all fake and fluffy and dumb. I appreciate the reality of it.
Faiyaa chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
I love it! Dude, no lie. I love it so much. Update soon.
CreativeChick233 chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
interestingly different.

and yay about justbitch? (:
shellbell10 chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
The first chapter was good update soon
Jade.Secret chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
gasp! you have another story! yay!
fatboy77 chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
I'm intrigued... please continue with the story!
firestar267 chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
loved it. love ethan. i like that hes obviously intelligent.

cant wiat for more :)
JtheChosen1 chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
Another great piece coming out from you! Great work here!
132 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9