Reviews for Both Sides Now
hales chapter 14 . 9/30/2009
OH MY GOD.

OHH MY GOD I JUST READ THIS WHOLE THING IN LIKE AN HOUR INSTEAD OF DOING MY HIS 311 READINGS.

I think this is my favorite story of yours yet (even though I love the others). But THIS one, holy COW, girl! here are the things I love:

1) Riley! She's awesome. She's not a cliche, but she's easily relatable and funny and I root for her! I love how fleshed out she is, with her interests and her family life with her dad and her financial situation and her music. She's pretty darn awesome.

2) CHARLIE IS MY FAVORITE. WHY DON'T *I* HAVE A CHARLIE PLEASE AND THANK YOU. Ugh, I love him.

3) THE UST IN THIS IS DRIVING ME CRAZY! In a good way though. BUT ITS BEEN 14 CHAPTERS I WANT SOME RESOLUTION GOD DAMMIT!

4) The fam: Elle (especially her, she's a cutie) and Carolyn who is a bitch but not a bad woman, Ron, who is the collest grandpa ever (I feel like he would sort of look like dennis hopper...you know? Or maybe Donald Sutherland but not as...portly, lol) and Evan LOL

5) Nina and her family and Matt! I love that he's a soldier, that really added another dimension to the story. PLEASE LET HIM GET BETTER. Also, Charlie payed for that medical bill didn't he? LOVE. No, but that's a great point, the idea of help being there but not being able to pay for it...I don't know if you're american, but I live in Canada and it breaks my HEART to see and hear stories like that. Stuff like that doesn't happen here.

6) EVERYTHING. THEY LIVE IN INDIANAPOLIS. CHARLIE HAS STUBBLE ALL THE TIME. ELLE ACTUALLY LIKES PIANO. THEY GOT DRUNK AND TALKED BUT NOTHING HAPPENED EXCEPT TO RATCHET UP THE UST (this always happens in my own life so I feel for these two). SHE USED TO BE IN A BAND. CHARLIE IS A SECRET AUTHOR.

love this so much, this review is really ridiculously long but I felt I had to write to tell you how much I've enjoyed it thus far. No snags, no typos, no 'oh, this is sort of weird' or scrolling down, or anything...I just flew through it. Keep up the great work and I hope to read more soon!

-hales
turnip-head chapter 14 . 9/30/2009
Oh. My. God. I am so in love with your story its ridiculous.. and this chapter was SO amazing. They're so close... but I love the fact that you just keep teasing us - it makes me crazy happy. But seriously now, ive been following this story for a while and felt the need after this epic chapter to leave a little review...

I think youre such a talented writer - ive read all your other stories on here too and the thing that attracts me so much to your stories is the fact you make your characters so damn likeable... well aside from the fact i dont like Charlie, I am truly in love with him. Truly. No matter how sad that makes me. Its fact.

Oh and the sexual tension just about explodes off the page! Anyway Im working ridiculous hours at the moment and trust me, seeing your update email in my inbox just about makes me dance around giddyfied. Ek!

Fingers crossed for more sexy Charlie action... Cant wait for the next update!x
bananamilkshake chapter 14 . 9/29/2009
i read this chapter a few days ago, but i don't remember writing a comment/review for it... i think i was in a rush that morning...

steamy scene in there! something's bound to happen esp when Riley's staying overnight. HAHAHAHA... what was she thinking when she grabbed his shirt... oh she's so going to keep that shirt for her own!
jenniesmith chapter 14 . 9/29/2009
Holy goodness called a long chapter! That was simply divine! Good lord, they just can't catch a break huh? Love that we were able to see so much interaction and hottness at the end... even though we didn't get too much...

I do think I know how Matt's surgery was magically allowed... hum... sexy, giving, caring men are the best!

Great chapter babe!

xoxo

jennie
Queen Of Laughs chapter 14 . 9/29/2009
Great chapter!

cant wait for more!

post asap! cant wait for a real kiss!
Memory Chase chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
Thank you! I know I have never given you a review before, but I just had to say thank you! lol You have no idea all the stories I have sifted through, searching for one to keep me interested. Not only have you done that, but you have done it with so much class, which is something that is severely lacking on most of these sites! After starting this story, i went back and read all of the others you have posted here, you are a talented writer! Oh the angst... its killing me! You now have one more devoted reader!
Megan chapter 14 . 9/29/2009
OMG! It's getting so good! Keep up the chapters and the good work!
Rosey-Blue chapter 14 . 9/29/2009
i was expecting Carolyn to interrupt them, but thank god it was only Elle. now lets hope she doesn't remember seeing them.

good chapter.

looking forward to more.

dreamercrys chapter 14 . 9/28/2009
You are evil evil evil...lol... Can't wait to see if there will be any sneaking into rooms, by "people", later in the night... ;D
Victoria chapter 14 . 9/28/2009
Kind of an odd request, but damn! Can they have Riley and Charlie babies already! lol
ThePureAndSimpleTruth chapter 14 . 9/28/2009
AH! FINALLY! You have made my dreams come true. Excellent. :D
chng234 chapter 14 . 9/28/2009
there is too much tension between charlie n riley. i wonder how long can they withstand it without going to the next step
darkgurl92 chapter 14 . 9/28/2009
omg...why are there always interruptions when it's hot and steamy

update soon
speakquietly chapter 14 . 9/28/2009
Oh. My. God. FINALLY! Woho! *Does my happy dance!* That last scene with Charlie and Riley was HOT, HOT HOT! I know they technically didn't kiss (minus the quickie at the end) but it was an awesome first "encounter". And might I say, if their "first" time was that hot and all they did was put their hands in no-no places and neck a bit, imagine when they actually get to IT! Explosive!

Curses to Elle for interrupting...like mother like daughter (just kidding, hopefully Elle will not be like Carolyn). But hey, imagine if it was Carolyn that interrupted? Oh gosh that would have been horrible!

Let me just say that thank goodness Matt is okay and he got the insurance stuff all figured out. Thanks to Charlie. Am I right? I think I'm right )

For a minute there Carolyn seemed as though she was mellowing out, at least in regards to Elle, but she still is evil on two legs.
belle1220 chapter 14 . 9/28/2009
The ending was wonderful!

Am I correct in my assumption that Charlie was behind Matt's transfer? Is Carolyn changing her tune? The look she shot between Charlie and Riley during the guitar scene could be seen that she's recognizing a certain look in C and R's eyes?

Loved it!