Reviews for Egoist Narcissus
Louis Denair chapter 1 . 9/1/2009
'Now I’m gonna tear myself away like

a faded flower in your faded hands.'- I liked those lines, they stood out from the rest if you know what I mean.

The theme is very human and down to earth which makes the poem easy to relate to. The rhythm is quite elegant.

It is interesting that you write in English, which as I gather isn't your primary language. English does have some sort of pull. Joseph Condrad, Ayn Rand come to mind. It isn't merely the universal language. It's the universally preferred language.
Isca chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
"Start from zero again." This is a very interesting line - it's thought-provoking in the sense that the speaker suggests that we have the ability to go back to our 'tabula rasa' stage of development. Keep up the good work. :)
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
"a faded flower in your faded hands."... I didn't relaly like the repetition of faded

"You can change your name and last name,"... name implies first and last name so this line should be "your name" or "your first and last name"

I was a little confused here. Like with that hero line and about the repetition between the narrator and the person. That said, I liked your descriptions and the use of ... Nice job.

PS If you're bored check out the Review Game and/or its Review Marathon (links in my profile).
MoonlightRouge chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
your poem is so lovely

the words are true and real,very nice,oh and thanks for the reviews really thank u.
Lilja Ruusu chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
I really liked the 4th verse. It was very true, sometimes people pretend to be someone they're not, but in their heart they can't change who they are. D