Reviews for Windows
Brielle Gemson chapter 7 . 11/15/2009
You updated! lots of sarcasm, lots of fun ]
kelsey4794 chapter 7 . 11/15/2009
"Geez, then I guess it’s a good thing put my hand on your boob, because that’s where I usually put my hands when kissing."

That sentence is messed up. You missed some words.

Good chapter though.

I hate the new summary. It's really stupid. (no off...ense) Change it back, hon.
kelsey4794 chapter 6 . 9/7/2009
Good chapter! I don't know why she bothers about that one dude (I forgot his name right now). Stanley is way better. I have some CC though.

“So I’ve have enough Museum for one day, have you?”

This should be 'had enough...'

“The Zoo is closed. Its winter outside.”

This should be 'It's winter...'

Also, I liked the old summary better.
kelsey4794 chapter 5 . 9/7/2009
I will number my thoughts in order to make them semi coherant.

1. "Talk me down on my cellular phone so I know I'm not alone... in a world full of vampires..."

2. I feel like you sort of fashioned your hooker after me. I would explain more, but I think you get it. And also I don't want to be stalked.

3. YOU STOLE MY POINT SYSTEM.

4. She seriously made someone carry her on a trail because she sprained her ankle?

5. Pretty good chapter. Nutter Butters are sort of disgusting though.
Brielle Gemson chapter 5 . 9/1/2009
Hahaha i love this chapter ] pesto is yummy! i quite like your new summary, its perfect ]
kelsey4794 chapter 4 . 8/22/2009
When I saw the chapter title I started singing. "Aaron oh Aaron what are we going to do..."

This chapter was very good. I like Stanley. He's seems like he is is not a jerk.
Brielle Gemson chapter 4 . 8/18/2009
Oh little people big world, so using that! ]
kelsey4794 chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
Hemhem. First I would like to say that this was a good chappy. It made me smile.
Brielle Gemson chapter 3 . 8/10/2009
Hahaha how very twilight of you ]
Brielle Gemson chapter 2 . 8/10/2009
Hahahaha ]

I hate this girl. Brianna. Yes. That girl.
Brielle Gemson chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
So I'm sitting in the Rhinelander District Library, freezing my ass off, just to read your story. But i have to say, it is quite worth it considering the fact that i spent the whole time cracking up! I love it ]
kelsey4794 chapter 2 . 8/7/2009
I love you so much! This made me laugh. "My mother, well, I don’t recall her. Although I’m fairly sure she’s some type of prostitute, because that’s the kind of girl my dad’s into."
kodkvnnrjgn chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
This is very humorous! That's interesting, how close their apartments are. I guess that's why the story is called windows? Anyway, I'll be looking forward to updates! :)
Si-Sidera chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
Continue?

I love this so far! Great editing, I couldn't spot any errors. I like Sophia's attitude, she's such a laugh. ;P Keep it upp!