Reviews for Practical Backfire
Princess Wanderer chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
could do with a few changes but I love it
heal me forever chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
wow LAST PART WAS FUCKING GOOD HA HA lol awesum stry :)
Preposterous chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
Cool story!
xEchoxInfernox chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
it is a cliche but i like cliches. i find stories more fun to read if the girl is nerdy/nobody etc, perfect girls who look like angels or something are so boring to read about.

anywho, i really like this. i think its hilarious that they were setup at the end by their pissed off friendsD.
Ros.d chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
Yes, its very cliche and typical buts its so cute. I love the ending. I never expected that. Plus sometimes, even very unoriginal stories are amazing when the writer gives it their own twist. Just look at half of current movies, they're full of cliches. Yet they keep coming out with them. It was a great story I loved it!
HelgaBertoni chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
Loved it, update soon!
Erica N chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
I love this story: It need some editing with the whole part on how she tutor him. She should have walk over there and slap the dude across his face then make the lesbian girl come and like talk to her about it. That would be interesting!
R. Tist chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
Yes, it's cute and funny and very cliche. But in a good (and squeal-worthy) way. :"3 I like the twist to this adorable, but usually overdone, cliche couple, and I think you did an incredible job with it. XD Keep it up!
So.Who.Will.Call.Me.Beautiful chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
This story is adorable. I loved it. My only critisim is that it should have been a story so I could have read more of it.
Bubbly Girl chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
Good one-shot! :) Keep up the great work! :)

Peace, Love and Happiness! :)

~Bubbly Girl
A-Bit-Of-Everything chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
I LOVE this so much. It's extremely cute!
Arvael chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
Haha, I really enjoyed reading this :D

Great job on the characters and their friends' prank at the end :D
ponponcake chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
hahahaha oh man that was one hilarious oneshot :) love it, awesome plot!
DianaSweetie chapter 1 . 10/27/2009
Kewt story. I loved how they r just perfect for eachother.
ophelia chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
you know...the insults sounded like they were coming from 5 year olds lol..but it was cute..made me smile ]