Reviews for Tamed III: Tristan & Ysabella
you-lost-me-at-hello chapter 7 . 6/8/2013
please please please update this karen! i love the tamed series! 3
Ysabella chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
Hi, my real names Ysabella Roberts but everyone calls me Ysa, my boy friends name is Tristan and my dad was a famouse basketball player for the NBA 10 years ago (Stanley Roberts) plus my mom is curently writing a book about our life. I looked myself up on google and found this, thought i just might share the kool news!
lovapalooza chapter 7 . 10/22/2011
Just wanted to let you know how much i loved the tamed series. I just had to read each story right after the other. Keeping my fingers crossed for updates :)
angelove11 chapter 7 . 1/19/2011
i liked it want to know what 2 know what happens!
mihaela chapter 7 . 12/7/2010
Good storie just like the other stories, please update soon.
bearfeat chapter 7 . 10/24/2010
Hi there,

Just wanted to say that i have just read all of the Tamed stories and i really enjoyed them :-) I never saw these two getting together during Nathan and Calister's story, but i am intrigued now. I feel like i don't know much about tristan and i am wondering if Jayden will make another appearance? and there doesn't seem to be much explanation yet of why tristan was so into alcohol to have fun the other stories...it seems his family is pretty together...and how does Ysabella's over protective homophobic father feel about things?

i know that you have written them over a couple of years, and things happen. but i would love to here more about River and Midnight i was so surprised to see that they will be the last story...i hope?
loveless143 chapter 7 . 10/9/2010
yeehaw! finally this story was updated.

i like katy for making a way that would connect Ysa and Tris more. LOL i think i know why the next chapter will be funny. ;)

this chapter makes me feel happy. i laughed at what happened. it gets my attention too to know what katy have done. geez, i cant wait for the next chapter.
HaNnA eLeNa chapter 7 . 10/9/2010
wow! i've been waiting this for a month. Thanks so much for updating. ;)

oh haha, i love what happened in this chapter. that girl, katy, was so clever and nice to make something great for the two. haha im excited to know what will happen between Ysa and tris. . .

im excited as well for the reunion. i miss the group. it's been awhile.

I hope this will be updated soon. i cant wait for the upcoming chapters. _
ghurl00 chapter 7 . 10/8/2010
Glad to hear that your happy now!:)

Anyway, I can't wait to see the result of this thing...
Priscilla Shay chapter 7 . 10/7/2010
Aw I'm glad things are getting better and I hope they stay that way. Are you still in the Philippines? Can't wait for the next ch.
ShrimpoJewels chapter 7 . 10/7/2010
It's been a while, but I'm all caught up now. Poor Midnight Poor River...

Anyway, Ysa and Tristan need to get their butts in gear, really they both know they like each other. Goodness.
Sweatered5Hatchets chapter 7 . 10/7/2010
Wait, question, is River's wife cheating on him? Is that's why Nathan hired a detective?

I'm looking forward to the reunion
Azn-ArchAngel chapter 7 . 9/28/2010
i miss your updates! find out who that person is ill murder them! .
samora chapter 7 . 9/27/2010
I think you should report this as copyright infringement to quizilla and hopefully they get it taken down. I so sorry this happened to you.
ebs12 chapter 7 . 9/27/2010
this has happened to a lot of stories I have read unfortunately, what I have found is that when an author provides a link in an additional chapter all those who read the stories will go and report it. for one of the stories I follow it was removed within 24 hours due to the enormous amount of people who reported it within such a short space of time. good luck
64 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »