Reviews for Tamed III: Tristan & Ysabella
BellaMarie887 chapter 6 . 9/17/2010
Hi,

I love your stories. Im a sucker for the cliche romances. Thats devo about your friends having a falling out and I hope for the sake of your writing that it all gets sorted out. Or that you find inspiration elsewhere. If you're still looking for someone to edit your stories then I'd be willing. I'm the kind of person that hates spelling mistakes so I tend to take notice of them.

Can't wait for the next chapter!
weeeangie chapter 6 . 9/9/2010
INCEPTTION is the best movie i have ever seen!
ghurl00 chapter 6 . 8/19/2010
I'm so happy you updated!:)) I can't wait for the next chapter. :)
Azn-ArchAngel chapter 6 . 8/18/2010
ur back! :) ive missed your updates :(
KariandTK chapter 6 . 8/18/2010
I'm sorry to hear about your friends but I'm glad that you were still able to write this story. In a way, it might help sort out some problems or frustrations. I hope everything works out for you and your friends.
Sweatered5Hatchets chapter 6 . 8/18/2010
Welcome back! Tristan is one complicated and confused boy
kk88ok chapter 5 . 8/18/2010
Please please update! I noe this sounds impatient but you're really killing me! itz been so long!
kk88ok chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
This is awesome! Please don't give up! UPdate Update! I'm serious! I'm gonna die from curiosity! Please update!
fashionablychallenged chapter 5 . 7/18/2010
Hi I'm a knew comer to the tamed series and i absolutely love it I know you haven't really gotten to know me but i just published my first story and was wondering if you would be willing to read it Thanx a million

Marie Grant

(The story is called Heart Strings)
angelove11 chapter 5 . 5/29/2010
OMG! i cant wait for the next chapter!:)
mj0379 chapter 5 . 5/12/2010
looking forward to the next update!
MelGrl chapter 5 . 3/31/2010
thnks for the update! i'm really excited to read about river and midnight. those two belong together!
ghurl00 chapter 5 . 2/26/2010
Ooh. They're almost there. Yay!:)
righthere431 chapter 5 . 2/24/2010
Oh great...Tristan will have a date with that girl he called and Isabella's going to be sad...guys are stupid lol.
JZK chapter 5 . 2/24/2010
Im getting really exited about Rivers and Midnights story - it sounds sad. I cant wait for the next chapter
64 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »