Reviews for Tamed III: Tristan & Ysabella
HaNnA eLeNa chapter 5 . 2/24/2010
oh my ! oh my! oh my!.. this is so nicee.. i like this chapter, :D

*there's a mistake, btw. in the conversation of mimi and ysa,. :

"Tristan looked at her, confused. "Huh?" She was pretty sure that her heart was telling her that she liked Tristan because it wouldn't stop beating so fast every time he was around."

it should be Ysa, actually not tristan. :D anyways,, that's still fine.

back to review..:

this is getting fun. lol i was imagining things that could happen between the two of them. Lucas advising Tristan to play hard to get, while Mimi advising Ysa to make the first move. aahh aahh i wonder what will Ysa do to make her first move. hahaha

OMG i wonder who is the girl that Tristan had called for a date. but i dont know, i think it could be Ysa. hahaahha ( i dont want to think Tristan would date other girl) .. I hope that the girl is Ysa, you know. in the last part, Tristan had called her so may be he asked her for a date.. - geez one of my imaginations .. *toinks* besides, Lucas had actually two different advice to him. first, to make a move (which he doesnt really emphasized it but asking it. so it's a little bit advice too, may be).. second, to play hard to get. of course his main advice. so i wonder if Tristan followed the first one .. - or may be im too over analyzing the situations. hehe

wha so Karen says they will get together soon?.. o.O now things are really exciting .. i cant wait for the next chapters to know how will the two get together.. lots of questions in my mind. haha will Ysa make the first move? will tristan play hard to get? will Ysa use that gorgeous dress for tristan? does she has any plan for them to have a relationship already? who's that mystery girl that trist wants to date. (im still thinking it could be Ysa) but i think it will be another girl as well to make Ysa jealous. Oh my i still have lots of questions but let me save them for the next chapter. may be i'll get the answers in the next chapter .. XD Pls update soon.. thanks _
HaNnA eLeNa chapter 4 . 2/20/2010
yeehaw finally... i've been waiting for this .. really ... i like the new chapter.. geez josh sucks .. so possessive. but i cant wait for the love thingy of tristan and ysa .. yehaw.. thank you so much karen. _
XxButterflyxAngelxBabygirl chapter 4 . 2/19/2010
That was a great chapter! Go Tristan! I wonder what will happen now between the two of them. I hope you can continue again soon!
righthere431 chapter 4 . 2/17/2010
Wooho! Got Tristan!
KariandTK chapter 4 . 2/17/2010
I'm glad that Tristan stood up for her. I hope they end up together soon. :)
righthere431 chapter 3 . 12/10/2009
Ahaha cute and funny chapter!
Ultra Glacial Rose chapter 3 . 11/13/2009
OMG

This made me so happy, but I had to leave to go home so I left it open on my laptop and read it there before bed.

I have discovered my new favorite thing to do. Read your stories in bed. LOL E

SO CUTE
samora chapter 3 . 11/12/2009
Aw that's sweet he secretly in love with her can't wait to see

Mimi and Lucas again too I like it when characters make appearances
ghurl00 chapter 3 . 11/11/2009
Aw... Tristan is so adorable!:D
KariandTK chapter 3 . 11/11/2009
Yay! You updated! :) I thought it was kind of funny when Tristan and Ysabella went on that blind date and then it turned out that the two people knew each other and had dated. I do like that Tristan is very protective of her and that was a really sweet moment when he wanted to go find Josh and kick him in the butt. lol.
HaNnA eLeNa chapter 3 . 11/11/2009
OMG! i love this chapter.. THANK YOU SOO MUCH KAREN. i know i have sent you messages asking when to update this story.. im really really sorry...

btw, I love the chapter and im really getting excted to read the new chapters.. i hope they will be posted soon.. :) i can't wait.. :)
XxButterflyxAngelxBabygirl chapter 3 . 11/11/2009
That was a great chapter! I wonder how long it will take for Ysabella to realize her feelings for Tristian. I hope you can continue again soon!
HaNnA eLeNa chapter 2 . 10/28/2009
oh i wonder when the next chapters of this story will be posted. i really like the stories of tamed. i wish karen didn't stop writing this one.

im still waiting... hope it will be updated soon... it's been a month?... :(
righthere431 chapter 2 . 9/24/2009
Hopefully Tristan's plan works out!
Hazelnut Romance chapter 2 . 9/24/2009
aw. hope to see another update soon. will we hear more of river and midnight?
64 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »