Reviews for Guarding an Angel
PopMyCherry chapter 3 . 5/3/2010
Umm... She dragged him up to her room and yelled at him. So how come later he did not know where her room was?
emmslay chapter 7 . 4/10/2010
whoa baby :D

so good

i was cheernig at the end of this chapter :D
Sandy.H chapter 12 . 10/8/2009
hey! i wanna say this story was pretty good!

i really liked it it was really cute! but next time could you add a kiss in their somewhere because we all know kisses make things special! but that's all i wanted to say! good job!:)
animegirl214 chapter 12 . 9/25/2009
aw

thanks for the story! :)
little-kayleigh chapter 12 . 9/22/2009
I loved the story. so full of unexpected turns and twists. thanks for writing. **kay
FLIPPER66 chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
VERY GOOD AND I'M HOOKED, WHEN NEXT UPDATE AND CHAP(TER)
Floppy125 chapter 11 . 9/8/2009
great chapter :) though i think you made it a little too quickly!

anyways... please update ASAP
Floppy125 chapter 10 . 9/6/2009
wow. i never imagined kyle would do it :s

anyways... great chapter! hope sean saves thea :)

please update ASAP :)
Floppy125 chapter 9 . 8/30/2009
i have just found out about this story and it's awsome! the other genre you should put is 'mistery' instead of 'general'. anyways... love the story! please update asap
OpenLockWhoeverKnocks chapter 8 . 8/13/2009
omg :O :O :O :O :O!
OpenLockWhoeverKnocks chapter 7 . 8/12/2009
i feel so bad for her D:
light.and.darkness.angel chapter 7 . 8/12/2009
hm so far so good

update soon please
Just Joe chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
Okay Tabby, THis is Jess. THey won't let me message you becauase I'm still "new." Whatever. I would really like to edit your stories and kinda work out a few kinks. Just to proof read and loosen them up a little bit. Kay thanks. It's great BTW though!
OpenLockWhoeverKnocks chapter 6 . 8/10/2009
omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg! :O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O what happened!
OpenLockWhoeverKnocks chapter 5 . 8/10/2009
i so cant wait for the next chappie! this is my fave story on this site! i think you could go far as an author!