Reviews for Adventures in the World of Dating
Live and learn chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
This story literally made me laugh at loud be ause it is so true!You really captured the female thinking process and I commend you for that :)
G.M.Smith chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
Que the water works.

Hehe I loved that.

Overall its a good one so far, a lot of good laughs.

The characters are definitely easy to get along with and easy to relate to. There are some moments in it that are a little like 'ya we've all been there at some point or other' in my opinion.
Love Squared chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
The end of the chapter really made me smile :)

I hope you update this soon!
Michi-Chan-San chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
Hi, i like your story its funny and romantic, i'm hoping this turns out to be a light romantic comedy, so i hope to see more updates soon. Other than that, it seems well written, i can't say much more because theres still ways to go in character development and such, for its far too early in the story.
Heather N.S chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
I absolutely LOVED this story! Is this a one shot or are you going to write more? It was painful and fascinating all at the same time, definitely something readers can relate to! Great job with the descriptions, there were a few spelling and typing errors but everybody has those ;)

Great job!
TellHerStory chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
This story is great. I have absolutely nothing negative to say about it. I really like your sense of humor, it made the main seem human and any one going through dating troubles can probably relate to her (dumped by text message...wtf!). I really hope you update this stiry. Its super good.
thenutrunningthenuthouse chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
I really liked this opening. Cassandra is a very fun voice to her; aware of her flaws, run little rants in her head, stuff like that. On another note, her mother was strangely hilarious with the way she dealt with her daughter. It's like...I'm not sure you're doing your job right.

Also, I like the way Cassandra dealt with her text dump and her reactions to not getting a text response; it felt very realistic.

Overall:

-great introduction

-fun voice
noxonexhere chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
That was really good! It was so well written and the summary you had just drew me right in! I love it and I hope an update comes soon.
musicismyselfesteem chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
As everybody else is saying this needs to be updated! Great POV and a funny story! More!
thebrownie chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
This was really good! A lot of witty humor and sarcasm, just what I like. There were a couple of issues with misspelling things, but I thought it was a really good first chapter. Can't wait to read more!
My Providence chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
I can already tell this is a good story in the making.

Cass seems awesome and I cant wait to read more stuff from her POV
Rilan Morr chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
i love how cass is different from all the other, more dull characters i've come across. please, update soon. it seems as if you've lost interest, seeing how you last updated last august ):
A Kiss in the Dreamhouse chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
Woah, why havent you updated!

Love the main character :)
Number.FourteenXX chapter 1 . 9/10/2009
This is a awesome story! I really enjoyed it.
somniorum chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
Wonderful chapter. I loved Cass' perspective. She sounds like an amazing character indeed.

Very enjoyable to read. Do continue!