Reviews for Nightmare with the Neighbour
Guest chapter 21 . 1/29/2018
Where are you? Why aren't you finishing this? Please come back
LucyRowanVictoria chapter 4 . 5/24/2017
Lyle repels keys...
LucyRowanVictoria chapter 1 . 5/24/2017
Snorts

what's s&n?
d-rx chapter 21 . 7/9/2015
Ahh! The last time you updated this I was going into my freshmen year of highschool and now I'm going into my senior year! I love this story so much and sometimes I go back to re-read it cuz it's just so well written and fun! I know you're probably busy with real life stuff and that's totally fine! But hopefully maybe you'll one day be able to squeeze in sometime to finish this story :) In the meantime, it'll stay in my alerts and I will patiently wait for the day we get an update! Whether it's a chapter update or you telling us you've decided to not complete it. It's just so agonizing left with a cliffhanger, ya know? But anyways, I hope you've been well all these years! xx
plutonious chapter 21 . 5/13/2015
Aw do you really stopped writing this good story? Actually I need more :'(
cassie4ever11 chapter 21 . 12/30/2014
I love it. Plz update it it's been 2 years so pllllzzzzzzzz
Whisper of Darkness chapter 21 . 7/24/2014
Hahahaha ok, ok, ghoul it is then :)
But really, whoa. I love every sentence!
Guest chapter 21 . 6/18/2014
I've read it over so many times because it's such a well written story and I love the characters and the plot and even though I know it's probably never going to be finished, I still wait for the day that I get a new chapter email alert for this story.
augmentedDREAMS chapter 21 . 1/7/2014
Ghoul.

Why don't you update? I want to- I need to read more! Dx
Guest chapter 21 . 12/31/2013
I decided to reread this three hours ago, when I was bored out of my mind. It was a good choice. Although I love love love the d/s dynamic between Lea and Lyle, the fact that there was never really any consent given to the things he did makes me squirm. They may not have really been in a d/s relationship, but there were definitely hints of it. I first read this and wrote Lyle off as a bit of a psycho. Now I just seen him as a lil' kinky dude that maybe a little emotionally damaged. But in this chapter I do think he's grow, come to terms with himself I guess. I really hope to see more soon!
please continue chapter 21 . 11/2/2013
This was amazing but is it the end? It cannot be, tell me it isn't
SweetHeartCandy chapter 21 . 9/21/2013
Ghoul
Renee chapter 21 . 8/7/2013
Please please please end this! I'm dying! I need an ending please please please! I really really really want to just get it over with, otherwise it will just haunt my thoughts D:
Gii chapter 21 . 7/21/2013
Holy Mother of Pearl!

I didn't bother reviewing every chapter that you put out there. I was engrossed right from the premise of the story. I love the who dun it aspect of the story. Being set in the Uk, and with nobility involved, it sounds like the Game of Clue. I love the romance (love/hate relationship) between Lyle and Lea.

I cannot wait to read more and find out who, what, how and why!

The only criticism I have is the minor spelling and grammatical errors that crop up from time to time. But that might be because of the software used.
Angry Elf chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
Martha Greenwood has stolen your work on Amazon. She can't even be bothered to changed the summary or names. The editor "Paul Luong" is involved in multiple thefts from FictionPress.
460 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »