Reviews for Nightmare with the Neighbour
altogirl7 chapter 21 . 12/28/2012
is this finished? please keep writing! :)
Guest chapter 21 . 12/27/2012
My friend recommended your story, so I started reading it today and got all the way to this last update! Now I'm depressed since I'll have to wait for it to continue :( Hurry up and upload! I love your characters so much!
AnonymousReads chapter 21 . 12/23/2012
Hey you cant just stop writing when it starts to get good. I cant wait to see how this will play out. Update soon. Please. :)
D. M. Gotmen chapter 21 . 12/20/2012
I don't think Lyle killed Lea's dad 'cause it's kinda suspicious how he got the gun when he was only 12 years old.. but then again, why would Lea hate Lyle so much, besides the reason being he likes torturing her?

Anyway, PLEASE UPDATE SOON because I really wanna know what happens between Lea and Lyle :D
D. M. Gotmen chapter 16 . 12/20/2012
No, don't support Lillian! Lea,You love Lyle! You just don't know it yet lol
anon chapter 21 . 12/11/2012
"PS: If you don't come I will hunt you down with a pickaxe" (although it could easily have read potato, I couldn't quite decipher the chicken scratch)." LOL!
Julie Szenger chapter 15 . 11/24/2012
C. Licorce Candy
vampireprincess003 chapter 21 . 10/6/2012
This is a really good story I hope hes innocent and I hate lillian update soon plz
GHOoul chapter 21 . 9/19/2012
Here's the down low: I love your story, I read it annually (usually when I do my annual JAWS marathon), Lyle taught me how to divide by seven, Lea rekindled my relationship with sailor moon and lastly I kind of love/hate your cliffhangers. I look forward to your updates. Life happens so I understand that they are sporadic. Seriously, give yourself a pat on the back for trying to finish this story. Did I finish learning how to play the guitar? No, so who am I to complain about slow progress. At least your sticking with it. On that note, do you know anyone who wants to buy a guitar? I know deep down in my little heart (contrary to what my Ex says, I do have one) you will find the willpower to keep writing this story. Have fun in grad school... heck, just survive grad school... you know what, just don't cry in front of your professor like I did and you'll do fine.
Make Your Mark chapter 21 . 9/9/2012
If you update I'll love you forever! :D
WolfLover74 chapter 21 . 9/5/2012
'Ghoul'
The.Girl.With.Pen.and.Paper chapter 21 . 8/31/2012
I've loved this story for as long as I can remember. Please keep going.
J.Penner chapter 21 . 8/30/2012
update update update PLEASE update!
i read this all in one sitting and i absolutely COULD NOT tear my eyes away from the screen! I swear, it was impossible. you've turned me into an antisocial being for a couple of hours. maybe more.
and i loved it. :)
kat chapter 21 . 8/9/2012
ghoul
Chantel Royal chapter 21 . 8/9/2012
So I usually don't read these kind of stories but I gotta say yours has almost become a guilty pleasure of mine. I find it very amusing and entertaining. I almost thought you weren't going to continue with it and thankfully you have because I need my fix of crazy lol. So update soon please! :)
466 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »