Reviews for The UnLove Letter
creativitybeast chapter 1 . 9/14/2009
I saw this on the Rating Junction and expected something mushy and teen angst-y, but this really touched me.

Your flow and style are impeccable, and the raw emotion was evident throughout the entire piece. Short as it was, the message was clear.

I just don't know how to explain how much I like this.

-Tally (of TMB)
zaire chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
Cool I love it
track3059 chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
It sounds like you've been hurt or are afraid to take a chance thinking that you will be hurt. On the flip side to this story, love can be a wonderful thing if you let it just don't set your expectations too high and go with the flow you will be amazed at what will happen.
ZaXo Ken'Ichi chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
As others have said, I am sure this was probably written from experience. It's very well done, and you can feel the intensity it is giving off. I may not have been through the exact things you have, but I've been in a "messy" type of love before, and I have felt those feelings. So, from experience I can say that it would be hard to make this any better, and it's as clear as can be. Great job.
natmarie chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
Aww, I'm reviewing. I liked the title and this has a simple feel to it, but is grounded in reality and very relate-able feelings. Nicely done.
likelemondrops chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
Aw, is this written from experience? If not, you were really convincing. I like your style of writing because you put so much feeling into this.

MissxBelleSnow chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
This is really good&&deep[:i like it. I really like this part:

One day you'll realize what it is you lost. Who it is you let go.

That's what everyone tells me anyway.

Anyhoo,good job[:
GaIn chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
Very nice. I really enjoyed it.