Reviews for Passing Lanes
PeterMoore chapter 12 . 10/10/2009
i personally don't think cadence was annoying in this chapter. if she was like that all the time it would be diff.

i think seb is the one is an idiot if anything
shutterbaby chapter 12 . 10/10/2009
Sigh. *melts into a gooey fluffy puddle*

(BTW-abs, not albs, right?)
punkr0ckchck chapter 12 . 10/10/2009
What are you talking about. Candace is not annoying shes just inexperienced and unsure ( as you potrayed in the chapter) If people cant see that in this chapter., well their dumb haha. Anyways moving on You rock xD because you used the phrase sad panda ahaha ), i love that saying.
Sonia and Sarah show chapter 5 . 10/10/2009
That was really good!

lve been reading this when it first came out but l didn't have the chance to review it then cause l didn't have a acount

anywayz please keep on writing, this chap was really great

luv it!
Guest chapter 12 . 10/10/2009
i don't think she came off as annoying at all. I realy liked this chapter just like all the others. They are all very well written. ]
Sav3MyS0ul chapter 12 . 10/10/2009
You are right, Cadence is little annoying, she should just grow a spine. She lived alone for most of her life, she should able be to take care of herself and not wallow like that all the time.

I know Seb is all confused but it'l be more interesting to see him more jealous when Cadence show more interest in Ryan.

Please stsrt Ryan and Cadence part of the story.

Really can't wait for the next chapter, update soon :)
darkgurl92 chapter 12 . 10/10/2009
falling for each other

update soon..
jessie0754 chapter 12 . 10/10/2009
I don't think Cadence is being an annoying little girl. If she reacted differently, she wouldn't be Cadence.

And I really can't wait til she clues in to the fact that she doesn't want whatshisface. You know who I mean :D I just don't remember his name, because he's lame... oh, was it Ryan?

Anyway. Update soon :D
Spiralling chapter 12 . 10/9/2009
I've been literally checking my inbox thrice a day to see if this chapter was out :P

And it was worth the wait :]

Cadence does seem just a little bit annoying but not really, and Seb is awesome :D

Thanks for writingg

sam xx
A. Watts chapter 12 . 10/9/2009
Great chapter!
THis doesn't even exist chapter 12 . 10/9/2009
You know what's weird, is that earlier I was cleaning my kitchen, and just had a random thought, and it was "I wonder what cadence and seb are doing right now?"

as if they were real people.

honest to god, I thought they were for a minute

and then I was in the mood to read this, so I read it again earlier today, and then you posted, so thanks.

You made my day complete!

~Chelsey
Unconditional chapter 2 . 10/8/2009
nice
jesxcore chapter 11 . 10/8/2009
I don't mind that chapter 11 was a filler chapter at all. It was one of my favorites.
notamember chapter 11 . 10/6/2009
I am obsessed with this story. I really want you to know that I am enjoying it and find it enthralling. I love your writing style- you've really pulled off the first person (a tough feat) and I love the insight into your characters' outlooks on life. Keep up the good work! I'm waiting impatiently.
EmmaWoodhouse88 chapter 11 . 10/6/2009
OH! Aidenn is MAD! I can't wait for the next chapter! Watch he is going to come in on this kiss too.. :D
265 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »