Reviews for Passing Lanes
Preposterous chapter 14 . 7/12/2012
What did Ryan do? Did he honestly just leave her to sleep?
Preposterous chapter 11 . 7/12/2012
Seb and Lucy are complicated. I like how all your characters have substance.
Preposterous chapter 8 . 7/12/2012
Awesome chapter!
Preposterous chapter 2 . 7/12/2012
I'm confused. What X-rated things are Ryan doing in the back room?
Naturally Random chapter 15 . 7/4/2012
Well crap, I am devastated right now. Please please please update soon! This is an amazing story. I read some of your other works and loved them as well. You have some awesome writing skills.
11cina24 chapter 15 . 6/1/2012
This is beyond absolutely amazing, I wish you had finished the story!:)
Catcher chapter 15 . 1/7/2012
Damn I hate when this happens this is why I detour from unfinished stories but no I had to read this one it is truly 100% fantastic. Even though it's a year and youve forgotten you should update for the 300 that love this story. It really deserves more reviews, golly I really love this story!
Frozen.by.Sloth chapter 15 . 1/2/2012
I have this kind-of rule against unfinished stories that haven't been updated in a long time. But, you know, I got hooked and hoped that somehow, anyhow, the story actually ended at chapter 15 and you just didn't change the status.

I didn't want to regret reading it, you know, and then being stonewalled.

But despite this being unfinished, I absolutely love the story. I think you're an amazing writer - the flow is uninterrupted, and the descriptions are usually spot on. I even have trouble explaining what works - because then I have to "separate" something from the rest, and your story and style just work perfectly as a whole.

I think you're amazing at character characterization. You started with a cliche: the popular guy/nerdy chick, and even bad boy/good girl. There's also some of that tutoring/half-brothers/love-triangle/falling in love with the wrong guy thing, but none of it is stereotypical. From the very start, your characters are real people, and you only unravel more of them: they're very much individuals, and most of the time I can't predict what they'll say or do, or how the dynamic's gonna change when somebody joins the crew.

And that's just how it's supposed to be.

I love it, seriously.

I think you're very talented, and I admire how much time and thought you must have put into the story.

I know it's a longshot, seeing as a year of not-updating is not quite a bit of a delay, but I do hope to see more of this. If not this story itself, than whatever else you write.

But yeah, I'd absolutely love to read more of this. I'm fully charmed by the characters, and I'm dying to know what happens next, and all of the implied things that have already happened in the story. And how the hell does his father fit into all of it?

So yeah.

Thank you for sharing. I enjoyed it.

Enjoy~
tale chapter 15 . 12/24/2011
It's amazing how poetic your language is. The words are beautiful and the descriptions so vivid I almost feel like I'm there watching every scene.

Sometimes I want to slap Candace for being such a girl and make her realise whatever it is she likes about Ryan is probably very superficial because she doesn't know a thing about him. Then we have Seb who's actually kind of perfect for her. I'm dreading the day when Candace has to make her choice. And if she messes up Seb's kisses aren't going to be around to make things magically better.

I'm excited to learn about Seb's past. The first girl he loved and how the hell his father ties into all this. And I want to know if Candace is going to belong, if she's going to get a permanent, set in stone place in Seb's life.
Melting dew chapter 15 . 12/10/2011
Hey... Just wanted to tell you that your way of writing is freakingly realistic. You have described every emotion and smallest thing so accurately that it feels like as if I am right there with the characters, invisible. The most loving thing about Seb, Cadence and your other characters is their realism, making them adorable.

Please continue the story, I would love to see the gem complete.
UPDATEPLEASE chapter 15 . 11/11/2011
This story is so good

Please don't abandon it

I was looking through my favorites when I found this

It has been a YEAR

Please update
Jenny-A chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
I've read the first chapter and this seems promising. I will come back and do a proper review one I've finished. * Press subscribe*
mt chapter 15 . 10/9/2011
Just found this story and it is truly anazing. Even though it's been a year since the last update, i really hope you finish the story - it's too beautiful not to :)
HelloFasination chapter 15 . 9/11/2011
pleaaaase finish this story! i dont know how long its been since u wrote thid but for the innocent fp lover that i am i hope my pleen will be answered! xox
Wanderingreader chapter 15 . 9/8/2011
Nice story...I hope you will update soon. I'm looking forward to the ending of this young men and women's lives.

Nice plot so far.